Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 - Joel?

gdog

Hey Joel,

Do you carry the LX3? Looks to be a sweet little camera. Shoots RAW, which is a big plus to me.

Looking for a nice pocket camera for the bird vest.

Let me know...thanks.

-Andrew

We do and it is a great camera. Picture quality is awesome.The 24 mm lens is tack sharp and the perfect focal lenght for scenic shots. We have it for 429.99 for the camera only or in a kit with a case, extra battery and 2 gig card high speed for 479.99, shipped anywhere in the USA
Joel Paymer
Camera Land
575 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022
212-753-5128
www.cameralandny.com

Definition:

Digital Camera RAW Format
High-end digital cameras generally offer a proprietary RAW format as an output option, which contains all the pixel information captured by the camera's sensors. The RAW file has not been compressed or processed in any way to conform to standard file formats such as JPEG. Camera vendors provide stand-alone software converters and/or Photoshop plug-ins for importing their proprietary RAW formats.

I'm in Mazatlan Mex. right now and putting the LX3 I bought from Joel to the test. When I get home on Nov. 5, I'll try to post a few images. The 2.0 lens at 24 works really nice in low light situations, too.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-08 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]Tony..that's great. Looking forward to some pics and your review on the camera. I have another guy who just bought one as well reporting back.

It's probably between the LX3 and the Nikon P6000.

Andrew,

So far I'm impressed. I haven't even read the manual but making adjustments is a snap. And the photo quality has been super. I'm testing it in all the modes of S or A preferred and the various program modes.

I didn't bring the wire to transfer the images to my laptop because I have a built in SD card reader slot. Alas, it won't recognize the newer 8GB SDHC card I'm using. So I changed to my 1 GB standard SD card now and will have to transfer the others from the HC card when I get home.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom