Paris Hilton jail bound AGAIN!

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

O'h , Kalifornia judge has a back bone and sends her back. This sheriff Baca is gonna be in some trouble !

all rich people should spend time in jail!
it sure humbles them...if it was me I would still be recovering for the billyclub blows to the head.(I hate short mexican cops..lol).. was that the same sheriffs dept that handled OJ?

rackmaster

It's the sheriff's Dept. that depends on big bucks from the Intertainment community when it comes to election time for the sheriff. He gets his election campain money from the movie industry moguls and the Richie Rich crowd such as the Hiltons and others.
It is also where numerous liberal democrats running for office, get their big bucks. Who in the Hades ever said that Justice is for sale.!!!!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-07 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]

I hate to say it but looks like the judge got her attention 'eh

4669f4df403f4ec5.jpg

if her mom & pops would have spanked her arse when she was 12, just maybe she wouldn't be going to jail today..?

I can't believe the networks - CNN are devoting 6hrs each day on this slunt. Is this what matters now??? Oh! MY-MY. I don't give a sh*t, does anyone else?

RUS

Yeah it is incredible how much attention the media is giving this. Just goes to show you what main stream media cares about. I think its funny how much attention this issue is getting during a time of global war and strife.
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Which brings up the question: Do they show this crap because it's what we want to see or do they show this crap because it's what they want us to see? I never could figure that out.

Eel

Kind of a scary thought ain't it. Beats the poop outta me. Why am I posting on this subject.... on a hunting fourm??? Way too much time on my hands I guess! (I hate the freaking internet and it hates me)

RUS

Paris Texas? What happened there?
Rack, "all rich people should spend time in jail"? Just wondering why? I know quite a few veeeeeery wealthy folks and not one of them (well maybe one) would pull the crap that she has. Money doesn't necessarily make a person bad, it is up to the individual to do that on their own.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom