Party App ?

bpnclark

I have a question about the party apps that I can't find the answer for in the reg book.

If you put in with a party, and you draw, is the total amount charged to the credit card that the application was made, or are you billed separate, or is every hunter on the app billed separately?

Thanks -

it should be that each one of you will be notified that you were successful and it would be up to each individual to pay for their ticket at a vendor or online. and that you must do so by august 1st or you loose it. i am 99.99% sure... if you were talking about deer/elk etc.

Thanks - its for a deer app for 4. Not that we are going to draw it (I cant even draw 1 for myself).....but I have a good feeling about this year!

The controlled hunt application fees ($6.25 each person) for the group will be charged to the credit card of the first person's name on the ticket for the party application and if drawn, each hunter will then be responsible to pick up and pay for their own tag by August 1st. So you'll have to cover their fees or have them pay you back by driving on the next trip so you can use their fuel!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom