Pauls McGregor Buck

passthrough

Paul from Imperial asked me to post his pics from his muzzy hunt on the McGregor range a few weeks ago.
4768img_0354.jpg

1002img_0355.jpg

9525img_0356.jpg

2980img_0408.jpg

Nice buck! Glad to see the Imperial brothers getting some good animals. They've done some work for my family and I before. What are the measurements on him?

Great buck for McGregor. I've been out there several times this year and haven't seen a buck of that caliber. Post up the measurements if you get a minute. Congrats.--Kevin

Paul has a knack for finding great bucks. Every since he was a kid he could find great muleys and then onto antelope. I shot my first unit 52 muzzy buck from one of his spots/blinds, Vinny is the one who taught me how to load/clean and shoot my smoke pole. Those two guys are about as good as guys as it gets when it comes to putting big game on the ground and thier Taxi work is second to none, Paul mounted a muley a few years back that beat out the world champion mule deer mount(not antler size/score)but taxidermy score.Just good people livin right...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom