Pecos Packers

Zim

Very Active Member
Anybody have suggestions for guides that would pack out an elk from the Pecos? We will be backpacking in 4 miles minimum and I'd prefer to go that route if possible. Thanks.

Check out Eric Roybal in Pecos. He was great help a few years ago. If he is not outfitting anymore he might know of someone.The Pecos warden is a great guy and might know someone. Good luck,it's a great place to hunt.

Try Ken Armenta. He runs hunts in the wilderness. Great guy with tons of good horses.

Jim,

I don't think so. Probably got me confused with someone else. I tried calling Chad today, left a message. There's several names here. I will take them down and call a few when we get closer. I will have one of those Spot Messengers. I'm hoping to work with someone who can respond to one of those promptly.

Ken

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-11 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]hh,

Do you know what outfitter name he goes by? Or contact info? Thanks.

Anyone know someone that might pack out from the north side of the unit? Seems like all the outfitters use Iron Gate TH.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom