Pennsylvania car crash

"Sometimes" a crash cannot be avoided but most of the driving and all the other actions were outrageously stupid.

Between distractions, advanced cruise control making it so you do not have to actually drive, these huge pileups seem to be increasing. People are to be losing the concept of physics with cars and weather. Everything in life is automatic now. Speed limit is 70, why can't I go 70......
And that guy standing there, he was about "Darwined" out.

Last edited:
Snow and Fog, yet people still driving the speed limit or over.
People are idiots.
In the 70s I was stationed at a base in central CA. Foggy season....I learned to stay out of the fast lane at all costs. 198 from Visalia to Coalinga and I-5 and 41 out of Fresno were dangerous. Visibility measured in feet; guys were still flying by at or near the speed limit.

Last edited:
In the 70s I was stationed at a base in central CA. Foggy season....I learned to stay out of the fast lane at all costs. 198 from Visalia to Coalinga and I-5 and 41 out of Fresno were dangerous. Visibility measured in feet; guys were still flying by at or near the speed limit.
I got into some of that when I lived in Modesto. You have to drive fast enough so you don't get rear ended, and have no hope of stopping if you come upon an obstruction in the freeway. You're driving on blind faith alone, baby, literally.

yep the fog here sucks ,,,

yep the fog here sucks ,,,
If I remember right they called it Tule fog.

I always wonder why people lay on the horn after impact. Don’t they know it’s too late for honking a horn? I see it all the time.

I always wonder why people lay on the horn after impact. Don’t they know it’s too late for honking a horn? I see it all the time.
Were they laying on the horn or was it stuck on impact? I don't know.
I've seen the horn stuck on a couple times in wrecks.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom