People Driving HUMMERS

I think they paid $25000 to much for a suburban... Kind of like those Escalades! If people want to though thier money away thats thier business... How about those guys that drive around in thier 4 door duramax cumings stroker? They don't cost much less than a hummer! I really like it when they pull up to thier double wide...

I could care less!!!!
I do get pissed at the treehuggers that yell at them and think we should all be driving Yugos!

I think it is pretty funny. My next door neighbor bought one a couple months ago. I would bet anything that he hasn't ever been on a dirt road let alone off road. But it looks nice.

I think good for them. I love capitalism.

Mike
at235.gif

huhuh, huhuh, huhuh, he said "hummer". c'mon guys, i'm tryin' to quit bein' such an anal orofice, but you keep pitchin' these meatballs (as in a sentence with the words "drive" and "hummer" in it) and 'spectin' me to not swing for the fences. i mean about the only thing that ya could do to make it worse is to use the word beaver in some context. anyway, the other day i was gettin' my company truck washed and while i was waitin' for the fellers to finish it up this big ol' dude with a flat top haircut, i'd guess him to be a cop the way he acted, come walkin' up lookin' all gruff and waitin' for his "H2" to get finished. he acted like a tough sob. then i looked down. he had on shorts and his legs were shaved and he was wearin' some kinda funky lookin' leather loafer shoes that were all wove outta leather strips and no socks. i 'bout blew diet mt dew outta my nose. i mean literally. had to walk around the other side of this little brick wall and spit it all over the place. man, if i wouldn'ta been at work in my truck with the company name all over the side of it, one of us woulda got whupped, cuz there ain't no way i coulda kept my mouth shut. i mean this feller was tryin' to look meaner than lung cancer and he had on sissy shoes and shaved legs. dang, i gotta re-tire and get back to the mts. before i get shot. so yeah, based on my experience, hummer drivers are dorks.

Kind of like a guy I know, he is married and they have no kids, horses, 4 wheelers, nothing they really need to tow. But she just absolutely had to buy a Ford Expedition. Give me a break.
But oh well, it is their money!

Funny, I was out last deer season in my Jeep, and behind
me was a clown from town with a H2, there was about 10"
of snow on the ground and this a$$ is following me, well I
headed up through this little draw that was thicker than
hell with tall sage and bitter brush. my Jeep went right up
the draw and the clown in the hummer could not make it, he
slid off the road and scratched the hell out of it. I don't
think the H2 is made for that sort of stuff, but some people
think that the word Hummer means it's like the military style
Hummer. But I like the name.

NVMDF

We were going up snowmobileing this Jan, after a about a foot of fresh snow. There was one set of tracks ahead of me, all of a sudden I look up to see this brand new H2 with 3 sleds over in the ditch. The road was sheet ice under the snow. I stopped to help but ended up having to chain up the fronts to get him out. After we got him out I asked why he didn't chain up? He told me you can't run chains on a H2 because the chains will nock sensors off that are on the inside of the front and rear wheels. Why would you pay that much for a rig that is supposed to be the ultimate 4wd. and you can't even chain it up if you need to? Steve

Drive what you want I guess. But it seem's a bit overkill to me kinda like a 30/389.5 dubble ultra mag. Why spend ton's of cash when a old jeep or a ford will do the job just fine.

Not my kind of vehicle if you are talking about the H2. I think it is rather ugly. H1 now I could handle one of those.
I think if a man has the money and wants one, good for him.
To each his own.

"We must HUNT"

I want to get a hummer, but the ol' lady wont go for it, when I see everyone else getting hummers, it kind of makes me envious.

HUMVEE,H2? Big differants- ONE A SUV, THE OTHER A SERIOUS OFFROAD VEHICAL.
H2's are every where I just don't take the H2's very serious
when I think offroad!

RLH;
From personal knowledge I can assure you that was no COP, in fact you just described the Ph.d professor from Oregon State U. that is trying to impress all those young co-eds that take his classes on eviromental philosophy.
The Hummer, leather strap sandals, and shaved legs with no socks, gave him away. If you had looked inside the Hummer, you would have seen a tweed sport jacket with leather elbow pads. Trust me on this.

RELH

I THINK

B_F_E_'S GOT A DIFFERENT DEFINITION OF A HUMMER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT WOULD TAKE A HUMMER OF ANY KIND!!!

I've got a brother in law that bought a H2, piece-o-crap wouldn't pull his boat, so he got rid of it. Grossly underpowered, not really that nice on the inside, you feel like you sitting in somekind of tank or something. I'd never have one even if i could afford it.

just remember, if its an H2, its nothing but a tahoe with even uglier tin than the normal ones. the suburu outback is probably a better rig in the mountains. (and i'm being serious, i dont know about the new ones, but those older sub's were tough to kill-i tried)

sam

They build 'em about 30 miles from here, so I see an awful lot of H2's and quite a few REAL Humvees on the road. I concur about H2 being just a dressed up Tahoe. The original, now those are just bad. Loud as heck to ride in, with the tranny running between the driver and passenger. Rough ride, poor fuel economy, but they are hard core.
HB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom