PETA on display in Provo today...

Wakin

Not sure if someone posted this already...

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/168786/

PETA: Vegetarians make better lovers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daily Herald
Center Street lunchgoers lookout -- a man and woman will be making out in a bed set up on the sidewalk at Provo's University Avenue and Center Street today at noon.

The display actually has a purpose -- besides voyeurism. It's part of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' "Live Make-Out Tour." According to a PETA news release, the tour's purpose is to show vegetarians make better lovers.

The couple won't be fully clothed while making out. The man, a former Naval instructor, plans to wear nothing but boxer shorts, and the woman, touted as a "raven-haired beauty" will be clad in sexy lingerie.

There's no word on how long the make-out session will last, though the couple might need some covers. The weather forecast for today says snow is likely, with a high of 42 degrees and a low of 28 degrees.

Apparently, making out in bed in public while wearing nothing but underwear is legal in Provo. Who knew? According to the Provo Police Department, the couple won't be breaking any laws as long as they don't show any pubic hair and the woman's nipples are fully covered.

While the couple is otherwise engaged, "activists holding a banner reading 'Vegetarians make better lovers' will pass out free vegetarian starter kits to let gaping onlookers know how they can spice up their own sex lives," a news release from PETA stated.

PETA says vegetarians are better in bed because, on average, they're "more fit and trim and have more energy and stamina than people who stuff themselves with fat-laden meat, dairy products and eggs."

Now where's Bikini Cuts?

This story appeared in The Daily Herald on page D3

Thats it Im going to talk the old lady into putting a bed next to theirs, man they havent seen nothing until they have seen the hairy barrel in action.

hunterrunningfrombearlgclr5ju.gif

Hey I wish I was going to be there...I'd get myself a nice rare steak sandwich and sit right next to then and eat it!

"PETA says vegetarians are better in bed because, on average, they're "more fit and trim and have more energy and stamina than people who stuff themselves with fat-laden meat, dairy products and eggs.""

Another classic case of "because someone says it, it must be so." If vegitarians were all that in bed, they wouldn't need to promote it.

Sounds like the lady neads a little "MEAT" in her diet!

Seriously though I was in Provo today and missed it-BUMMER!

Maybe that could explain why my wife doesn't ever serve vegetables at our house?????? Hmmmmmmm......

Steve

I DIDN'T HEAR OF ANY DRIVE BY SHOOTINGS TODAY???

THE ONLY bobcat WANTING TO SEE THEIR SORRY ASSES TROMPING UP A STEEP MOUNTAIN,WE'LL SEE HOW GOOD THEM VEGGIES ARE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom