Pheasant Hunts

Bugler

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-04 AT 03:48PM (MST)[p] I have an outfitter In Kansas that offers excellent Hunts and has open openings for this rest of this year. Better than reasonable on price, has a home for the hunters to sleep in, very nice. Im going back in January to hunt because it was that good. PW and I just left a week or so ago, and I was impressed. Has alot of land to hunt.
If anyone is interested in one of these hunts let me know,Those of us without pheasant in our state this is a cool hunt..
Oh yeah he also hunts Turkeys which i must've seen about 200, that is not an exageration, and deer. Large whitetails and very respectable muleys, whitetails average I would say 130 but they have a couple 170's taken over the past couple years. And again very reasonable on price.
Bugler

Bugler,

are these wild birds? i know some guys have went to the pen raised or flighted birds. i would like to take my dad on a hunt. what does the guy get for hunts and does he have a web page?

i have two buddies up in KS right now hunting whitetail. one shot a huge buck yesterday and they cant find him :( he claims the buck would break the 190 mark. dang big for a whitey. shoot me some info i am interested.

brock

JD

I guess Dan has asked you to help with his up and coming business too.:)

This will be our third year up there. We'll be heading to Perkins place and the low water bridge on Thursday.:)

I hope we get a chance at that 160 buck PW saw.

Brock - They have both wild and pen raised birds. But believe you me you can't tell the difference. They are free roaming birds. We're planning on dropping a few.

Tom I had an absolute blast while I was there. If you guys want I left My 870 there and you can tell I said you can use it if you dont want to pack another on the airplane. It's up to you. We saw some great bucks too, just couldnt get them in range with the bow. Rifle and Uh yeah we' wouldve been done pretty quick. Anyways I think he has a first rate thing going on there with all the land he has locked up....
JD

Thanks JD (870) but we'll be driving up to KS Friday morning. It's only a 15 hour drive. :)

Were looking foward to seeing a few brusers and hopefully letting the air out of two. :)

It's supposed to rain or snow Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so I hope it gets the bucks going.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom