Phil Robertson

joesikora

Long Time Member
Anyone want to weigh-in ???

I have a soft spot for these people. Some of you may or maynot remember that we lost our home to a fire on Thanksgiving morning in 2006. An email went out from someone (my wife and I still don't know who sent it) but it got to real tree and they in turn sent it to all their customers. Duck Commander sent my wife and I every product they made/sold then Korie had me call her to ask what size clothing Kris and I wore then there was an additional two huge boxes at our door step the following day.

Thanks again Korie and the rest of the clan.

Duck Commander was not the only company that helped us out, Thank you all
again so much you know who you all are.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine.

Thanks for allowing me to tell my story Joe.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

This proves they're just a good down to earth bunch of folks---bless them and what they stand for!!!

Well!

I Ain't Real Happy with Phil!

He Stirs this Sshhitt Up & a couple days later here in TARDville they made this BS Legal!

Having it Illegal was keeping a few of them out of this state!

Now We're No different than Nevada!(Yes NVB that was just for You!)

They've had numerous GAY Bastards on the News Hand in Hand!

And No B_F_E I ain't seen 2 Hot Chicks on the NEWS Kissing/Marrying yet neither!

Kiddin,I'm not mad at Phil!

Just goes to show We (The United States!) are Over run with these Goofy Bastards,TARDville was the Last Anti-Gay Place on Earth!

I JUST PUKED!

ALOT!

AND IN MY MOUTH!

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elkassassin if there was a like button I would have pushed it.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

I like Phil, But sometimes the beer will loosen the tongue.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Elkass said " Just goes to show We (The United States!) are Over run with these Goofy Bastards,TARDville was the Last Anti-Gay Place on Earth!"

You can't be serious Bess. Remember that Salt Lake City ranks number one in the nation for percent of the population of same sex couples.

And don't tell me SLC isn't typical Utah.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-13 AT 10:10AM (MST)[p] I LIKE TO WHOLE DUCK CLAN & THEIR HUMOR, THAT BEING SAID..... WHEN YOUR FAMILY IS MAKING MILLIONS YOU NEED TO KEEP THE TRAIN ON THE TRACKS. THE SHOW IS NOT A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINONS LIKE THE HOLLYWOOD TYPES OFTEN DO. A&E OWNS THE SHOW AND ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE SHOW & DOES ANYBODY REALLY CARE WHAT PHIL THINKS ABOUT CONCERNING GAYS OR ANY OTHER GROUP.....NO !!! WHAT WAS TO GAIN ????????? THE $$$$$ LOSS COULD BE STAGGERING, SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THE "FAMILY" FIRST........PHIL DID NOT SEE THE BIG PICTURE.......YD.

Phil was doomed from the beginning, I person interviewing Phil knew the right buttons to push to get the right response this sells more magazines. Phil quotes in Bible all the time. We all know what the bible says about these things. I'm not saying I agree or disagree. Look at it this way we've all seen the cover of GC mags before ever seen anyone like Phil on the cover NO. At least Phil is true to his beliefs.

Do I think the GLAAD people have a right to express their views and opinions yes but so does Phil that's what make America Great.

Thanks for letting me express my opinions everyone!
As always thanks Joe

-Joe E Sikora

>Elkass said " Just goes to
>show We (The United States!)
>are Over run with these
>Goofy Bastards,TARDville was the Last
>Anti-Gay Place on Earth!"
>
>You can't be serious Bess. Remember
>that Salt Lake City ranks
>number one in the nation
>for percent of the population
>of same sex couples.
>
>And don't tell me SLC isn't
>typical Utah.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Hey NVB!

SLC IS NOT,I REPEAT,NOT, TYPICAL UTAH!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'm not an advocate of the gay lifestyle. I do have a gay daughter.And I think its fine to say you don't agree with it. But the hating on MMS is not cool. I guess I'm done hanging around here. Founder I'm disappointed you allow all the hateful stuff here.
l8r

Why can't a person state that they believe homosexuality is a sin without being accused of being hateful and homophobic.That is the real issue here.

WTF cares? Couldn't we please talk about game and hunting, not what someone else does with his #####, or what another someone else thinks about whatever that first guy does with his #####? I sure as hell do not care or even want to think about it.

Why is it some people think you're hatin on them by just not agreeing with their lilfestyle?

This HYPERSENSITIVITY crap is getting old!!!!!

deerm, I dont hate your daughter but I dont think their life is right, if you dont like that , dont let the door hit you. on the way out!!!!!

Elkun-I said I don't condone the lifestyle and the thought of man-sex is disgusting to me I just don't think name calling like saying "Gay Bastards" is even remotely Christian -like . If you are too uneducated to comprehend what I was saying, oh well.
My daughters mother passed away when she was a senior in H. S. and she completed cosmetology school and works hard for a living. She is respectful and is honest and is sober and believes in God. That still doesn't mean I approve of her choices.
Now does that make my point clear? Everyone can say all day long they only approve of heterosexual relationships but does that make you a great person by name calling others?

Deermadness, there are a lot of degrees of acceptance and nonacceptance here (and everywhere apparently). I don't believe God hates any of His children, regardless of their behaviors. A lot of believers in the bible that teaches to not judge, who judge. The haters are the minority. If you otherwise enjoy the site, leave off reading the haters and enjoy the rest.

One of two things has happened here with Phil Robertson.
1. This is a great ratings booster for this (IMO) weird show whose popularity will wane as people lose interest in a plotless storyline
Or
2. Phil allowed his narrow minded, judgemental, Bible Belt opinion to kill the cash cow his family is milking. A selfish bad business decision at best.

Did he have the right to say it. Sure. Do I care? No, I don't watch the show.

As for the rest of this debate, the gay bashers are only able to bash because the gay person (or persons) in THEIR family are still afraid to come out of the closet because of the mean spirited comments the family spews around the holiday table. And YES I will bet 98% of you have one of those hiding family members who you hurt every time this discussion comes up.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

NVBighorn- you have restored my faith in people. I never have believed in gay marriage but am against bashing them, and against gays bashing my beliefs. I don't use the n word either. You have my esteem.

At the very least, perhaps MM could add a "Church Lady" forum for those who insist on discussing religion on a hunting website.

I also dont understand why non believers get so touchy about religion. If you dont believe in it then dont participate in the subject. Move along.

I don't watch the show but let the man say what he has to say. They gays are not afraid to say what they want. I just ignore them

Wow, I apologize to all. I was just trying to say that here is another example
of when your on top someone always wants to knock you off. I hope everyone understood what I was saying that these people helped me and my family out without even knowing who we are and that I don't want the show to be canceled, and I believe that it will happen. That's it! If it come across any other way I am truly sorry..

Thanks again for letting me tell my story Joe.

-Joe E Sikora

If you read between the lines, PR was not suspended for what he said. He was suspended for saying what the bible says.

There has been several other "Hollywood" folk that have said similar things and not had anything happen to them...the dif, they didn't say that the bible says...

Tis a said fact/thing that the "Tolerant" people are very intolerant of people that don't believe the way that they do. Then, they become very unsupportive of a person's right to free speech.

Personally, I don't see that he did anything wrong. He was asked his opinion and he gave it. I don't see that what he said was said in a mean way.
John 14:6

Joe: Your post was exactly as it should be--pointing out the manner in which we may work together toward a common cause.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom