Photo Contest/Giveaway Ideas

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and Phone Skope, we have a few goodies to giveaway. I’ve had a bunch of different photo threads that I think have been fun. Do you all have any ideas that might be fun? And appropriate for a hunting site?

I like the wolf harvest photo contest suggestion. It’s a two’fer. Reward the best photo and remove a competitor from our big game investments.

After that or if there are enough goodies to hold another winter contest, how about an Utah cougar management contest. Whoever has the most pictures of DWR tagged cougars, they have personally harvested, wins the stuff and some cash. I’ll make you an offer Founder. I’ll sweeten your pot with $500, for the winner, if he/she posts three or more cougars tagged between now and March 15th, 2024. Plus I would invite everyone else to add some more cash stimulus as well. $5, $10, $20, $100 or whatever you think a dead cougar is worth to your mule deer population.

Founder…….. as soon as you say Yes, the $500 will be on its way to you, to give away.

I like the wolf harvest photo contest suggestion. It’s a two’fer. Reward the best photo and remove a competitor from our big game investments.

After that or if there are enough goodies to hold another winter contest, how about an Utah cougar management contest. Whoever has the most pictures of DWR tagged cougars, they have personally harvested, wins the stuff and some cash. I’ll make you an offer Founder. I’ll sweeten your pot with $500, for the winner, if he/she posts three or more cougars tagged between now and March 15th, 2024. Plus I would invite everyone else to add some more cash stimulus as well. $5, $10, $20, $100 or whatever you think a dead cougar is worth to your mule deer population.

Founder…….. as soon as you say Yes, the $500 will be on its way to you, to give away.
BLAAAAAAAAM!

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and Phone Skope, we have a few goodies to giveaway. I’ve had a bunch of different photo threads that I think have been fun. Do you all have any ideas that might be fun? And appropriate for a hunting site?
Sonora,Mexico bucks
Returning back from taxidermist

IMG_3736.jpeg

IMG_3737.jpeg

IMG_3738.jpeg

Sonora,Mexico. Land of giants

IMG_1380.jpeg

That might qualify possibly two or three people.

Hey El Jefe?

Are They Adding Color To The Antlers On Your Bucks?

Or Are They Rubbing On Something Different?

Eating Something Different?

I was in a hurry to save mule deer bc. But no one needs the money I guess. AND Founder never took the offer either, also never had a response from another concerned hunter, offering to sweeten the cash prize, not even a measly $10.

Clearly, no one is concerned over growing more mule deer.

One more day and I’ll just spend that $500 on buying an old $5.95 peep sight for that 550-1P.

Thanks for putting me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!

LOL Lumpy!

I'd Pitch Just A Little In!

LOL On The GOUGERS & The PEEP Sights,But It Ain't Funny!

All Of Us Will Take A Few Turns At Getting Bent Over In Our Lifetimes!

I'm Afraid That PEEP Sight Is Gonna Be On Your List!

Hopefully I'm Wrong!

I was in a hurry to save mule deer bc. But no one needs the money I guess. AND Founder never took the offer either, also never had a response from another concerned hunter, offering to sweeten the cash prize, not even a measly $10.

Clearly, no one is concerned over growing more mule deer.

One more day and I’ll just spend that $500 on buying an old $5.95 peep sight for that 550-1P.

Thanks for putting me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom