pic of Jake(my dog)

A

AZbowhntr

I'm sitting here at work bored so I thought I would post a pic of my dog Jake. He's a 2 year old GSP. He's a really good pointer. I just haven't had time to shoot around him much so I haven't hunted with him much.

fa54b06e.jpg

That's a nice looking shorthair. Did you opt not to cut the tail or did it come from the breeder like that?

Since you put a pic of yours on here, I will too. This is a picture of Promise on point.

fc966b90.jpg

Rut

I got him like that. As long as he doesn't beat it bloody in the cactus I'll leave it. He was 6 months old when I got him and the vet wanted 400-500 bucks to cut it because it was considered a surgery then. Good looking dog you got.

GSP
They are my favorite breed. I have never used them for hunting just as a family pet. We live in the country and take the dog out with our horses. He just loves to run.
The dog we have right now came from San Diego from a GSP rescue operation. I'm from Canada and was down going to school at SDSU when I discovered these rescue operations. I looked up GSP and if there wasn't one just out of San Diego. My wife came down and we went out to look and they asked us what we wanted. We said a young male and they showed us 5 different ones. We picked one, I think it was $125. It had all shots, was nuetered, and had a radio chip put in his neck. It was a great deal.
I haven't hunted with them because I'm too busy hunting big mulies.
Take Care

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom