pics of bigger moose set found on dec 4

mooseman

well i'll try this again, this is the set i found at 10;30 at night. i don't have any as they lay pics but i did have my cam corder with me. is there any way to get pics from it? if so any suggestions would be great. well here goes i'll see if they well post, giving it a 42 inch spread it would gross around 155 points, netting around 150 so just missing book.

fa32a91d.jpg.orig.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-03 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]Mooseman,
Take the .orig.jpg off the end of the url address and it will work. I find you in Imagestation you need to view storage bin and then click on the pic, let it come up, right click on the pic and select properties and then and cut and paste the URLworks better. It then doesn't have the .orig.jpg show up on the end.
fa32a91d.jpg

Great Moose Sheds by the way! I haven't been out looking yet, but hope to do some moose shed hunting this week.
As for getting pics off the camcorder, you need a video creator device that your camcorder plugs into and then the device plugs into a USB port. The one I use is called a Dazzle Creator50. It's pretty cheap and does an okay job for the price. dazzle has better versions out. I believe there website is www.dazzle.com

Nice horns! I've been out looking for donkey sheds too but no luck yet....maybe next week? I started early this year hoping to beat the rush and maybe scoop up an early horn or two but I see everyone else is thinking the same thing...tracks everywhere! Shed hunting is startin to suck.....just a big race anymore

Those are great sheds. Every year I tell myself I am going moose shed hunting, then xmas gets the best of me. Thanks for posting these. Keep em coming!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom