pics of the two monster jackson hole bucks

anadavid25

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-13 AT 11:16PM (MST)[p]So,
I know of two huge bucks taken near Jackson hole by a cousin of mines two buddies, one is a monster typical 4 point, and the other is a monster non typical. I have seen the photocopied pictures and could post them up, but they wont be very good I think. If anyone has the real ones, POST them please.
These are freaking monster deer. The typical should easily challenge the state record.

If no one has them, I will post the pictures of these deer I have.

How would we have any pictures...these guys are in your circle of friends...post what you got or call your cousin and get better pics.

Nope, not my circle of friends 30hart, lol. I have no clue who these guys are other than they are buddies of my cousin Dusty. I will post what I have tomorrow and see if they turn out decent. These are truly giant deer. You guys will crap when you see them.

Here I sit broken hearted, thought I would chit, but only farted. LOL!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-13 AT 02:41PM (MST)[p]Those are a couple of pretty bad assed bucks.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom