Pig Hunting near Cloudcroft

S

Senorking

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-12 AT 08:54PM (MST)[p]Hello,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find Pig near Cloudcroft?

Thanks,
Mark

Have you tried localsingles.com ??

Seriously, they are not easy to find on public land, but, south of High Rolls on Westside road, NE part of of unit 34, Public land on east side of unit. It is hit or miss. Kill every one you see.

Senorking,

Have seen them over around Mayhill North of the highway (up Car r Gap rd). They seem to like rocky hillsides in my limited experience with them. I stuck a 200+ lb boar with my bow about a month ago in that area and there was lot's of uproots and digs. I'm sure there are more pigs around. Also, 16 springs canyon on the east end past mayhill has pigs. It's private but talk to the ranch owners there. They've given us permission to hunt pigs twice. They just want them gone.

Good luck.

We saw several groups totally around 40 pigs in the canyon around 607B-607C area. All on public land. There were several large boars in the groups. Thats off Car Gap Rd.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom