Pigs and Sheds

NMPaul

Got out last few evenings for some pig and shed hunting.

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranc-10.jpg

This little guy stuck around and got his pic taken

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranc-12.jpg

Only shed of the night. A real 3 point freak. Damn porcupines

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranc-11.jpg

These are from Friday night. Good haul

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranc-8.jpg

These were from Thursday

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranc-5.jpg

Pic of elk on way to go shed hunting.

2010Juneshedsandbullsprivateranch00.jpg

Nice Paul! Are the deer sheds whitetail? Can you fence the bull in and give him lots of food and water, and oh make sure he is in unit 34 and please send me coordinates! THANK YOU!! Ha - HA!

Kevin nailed a big black boar this morning and we could never find him. I never spent so much time looking for a pig.

Well since Kevin didnt tell the story, while looking for the pig, Kevin was following some tracks through the thick stuff and the young boar in the pic came charging out of the brush at him and hesitated long enough for Kevin to blow a hole through him.
He tells me he wont have his scope on 9x for 5 yard shots no more.

Hey guys, Congrats on the pigs and shed hunting! That looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to get out!

How long have you had pigs in the area? I bet that at 5 yards he did not look young or little.

awesome hunt. Really enjoy the deer sheds from Thursday. I am thrilled to see you all killing some pigs down there. I have been trying for years when Im down there but no luck yet.

>Only shed of the night.
>A real 3 point freak.
>Damn porcupines

I plead ignorance- what do the porcupines have to do with anything? You talking about the antler?

We've only seen one hog up there- my brother spotted one in Angel Canyon 3-4 years ago during the deer rifle hunt. Thought it was a bear at first.

They'll be everywhere like they are here in TX before you know it.

Growing up hunting pineywoods and hardwoods in East Texas, we never saw hogs. Now they're thick as flies.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-10 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]Kevin- Glad to see you got the PIG skunk off your back!!! Nice pigs and sheds! I will be in Weed by 2pm Monday, if you have time and want to pack more bone I am going for all the sheds i stashed in trees elk hunting in 34 this week, and killing pigs!! Hope to see you

Edit was "slunk to skunk"

www.200inches.com

>>Only shed of the night.
>>A real 3 point freak.
>>Damn porcupines
>
>I plead ignorance- what do the
>porcupines have to do with
>anything? You talking about
>the antler?
>
>We've only seen one hog up
>there- my brother spotted one
>in Angel Canyon 3-4 years
>ago during the deer rifle
>hunt. Thought it was
>a bear at first.
>
>They'll be everywhere like they are
>here in TX before you
>know it.
>
>Growing up hunting pineywoods and hardwoods
>in East Texas, we never
>saw hogs. Now they're
>thick as flies.

The skunks eat the antlers.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom