Pinedale cabins or motels

adirondack

I'm going to try to draw unit 90 for antalope & a reg. H deer tag. I'm looking for a good place to stay with a family? Maybe a cabin at a ranch or a hunter freindly motel. Anywhere in unit 90 would be fine. Thanks in advance for any tips.

I've never researched that area, but google VRBO, pick Wyoming and check on camps, cottages or vacation rental homes in the area. I've had good luck with this in other states. Good luck.

Jody

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-10 AT 04:16PM (MST)[p]adirondack,
Like wise use google and put in subject line motels/cabins in Pinedale, WY you should be able to get a good list there as there are a number of good Motels there in town.
Also while you are there on the site that comes up look for the web address for the local Chamber of Commerce and send them a request for info on the area and just what you are looking for, they will help you a lot.
Brian

244s9dx.jpg

Unit 89 just west...

I think there is a place just west of 90 near the border of Unit 88 and 89 that might be what you are looking for, depending if you want to be in the country or closer to town. It is called Triple Peak Lodge (http://www.triplepeak.com/). I stayed there for a night 8 years ago and it might meet your criteria...family run, clean lodge with meals and right in Region H, 40 minutes or so back to Pinedale, so if you want to be closer to Pinedale, then this is not the place. I saw quite a few nice Lopes in both 88 and 89 as well. PM for more info.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom