Pinedale Meat Processor

nripepi

Very Active Member
Any advice/review for meat processors in or near Pinedale, expecting to have a moose and cow elk?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post a review on the Net.

Thanks!

Nino

I have always taken all of my stuff to buffalo meats in Jackson but this year a friend of mine is going to be opening a processing shop just north of town near Cora. His name is Neal Nelson and he went to school to be a butcher and currently is a butcher at Ridley's in Pinedale. They are currently building their shop now and plan to have it operational by the end of next month. From what I have heard it will be much cheaper than Jackson as well. When he gets it up and operational I will try to remember to post his phone number.

Last year we drove twice up to JHole to Jackson Buffalo Meats to have our Antelope processed, they did a good job and was ready when we were ready to leave to head home in Sept.

Glad to hear that your friend Neal Nelson is going to open a NEW place up there in that area. I will make a note of this and check back with you later to see if he is done and address/phone as well.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you for the information that is very helpful, I am very interested in the new shop opening up there. I will look for their information in late August.

Anyone ever been to Hog Island Meats just south of Jackson?

Nino

I also am looking forward to Neal getting up and running. The Pinedale area is in much need of a quality meat cutter. I know the family very well, and they are very good people.

With a little luck I will be taking over me and my wife's buffalo this year.

>I also am looking forward to
>Neal getting up and running.
>The Pinedale area is in
>much need of a quality
>meat cutter. I know the
>family very well, and they
>are very good people.
>
>With a little luck I will
>be taking over me and
>my wife's buffalo this year.
>

I'm hoping to get my Buffalo ,and having it processed in Jackson as well.What month are you going to hunt,and are you using an outfitter. My son in law and i are going January 3rd. Good luck...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom