Place in Utah for 3d archery?

Dr_Hunter

Very Active Member
Anyone know of a place in Utah where you can go shoot 3d targets without having to be a member and just pay for a one day fee?

I would like to know the same. I know of timp archers, but as you know it cost like 85 to join plus bunch of service hours required. I would like to find a place also to be able to shoot and pay per visit.

Friday night shoots at the top of Parley's Canyon. They are open to the general public for a fee.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Not sure where you live in Utah but up north there is Salt Creek 3D out in Corinne. $6 per day. 18 3D targets. Fun place to shoot. There is also a range in Mantua.

Mathews Z7
Easton FMJ 340
Sure Loc Single pin
TEAM RAMROD

I too will make a shameless pug for Salt creek archery range in northern utah. I am one of the ones that put it together and I may be biased,but it is alot of fun. We set it up to be as painless as can be. You can buy a daily fee with no requirements for service hours. I will paste a link to our facebook page that has some pics. Our web page was too hard to keep up to date.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SaltCreek3dArcheryRange. Also a guy did a great film showing the range. Check it out.

Thanks guys. That place in Corinne looks awesome. Too bad it is not closer. I am in Lehi. I will have to make the drive up there one of these days.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

There is a shoot coming up in Nephi on the 19 and 20. Its not a shoot that is always set up but but you can shoot all weekend. $10 for fun shoot and $10 for money shoot.

I am a member of Stick Flippers also and I live in Lehi its like less then a mile from my house. It's a year price but I know that if you only want to go for the day you can do a day price too. A really nice place to shoot.

Were in Lehi is Stick Flippers. Because there web page shows there in Lake Shore.

+1 for Stick flipper Archery the indoor course is located in lake shore,(spanish fork). you can shoot up to like 35 yards and only ten bucks to come shoot for 2 hours. The outdoor range is an awesome deal 100-150 for your whole household and you get a key to the gate for a whole year. there is like 25 targets, and two different ranges. They also have a sighting in range up to 140 yards. Awesome people to shoot with and very reasonable prices i shot leagues with them this winter and now i shoot with all of them on monday nights at the outdoor range. You are able to come try the outdoor range one time for 10 bucks and then if you decide to get it then its like 100-150 im not sure what they are charging for a membership this year if you do have any questions about the range or want to go try it out just contact Shane 801-360-1055, he lives right down the street from the range and he will take good care of ya.

Good to know. I think I will try it this week. Thanks Dropem'.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom