Places to stay in or around Gunnison

I used to like to camp/fish at Almont at the BLM campground, me and my wife had some great memories up there, and caught some great fish. Enjoy your hunt

The Western Inn has been good to me.
Agreed!
I stayed at the Western last year for third and fourth season. Very clean and reasonably priced rooms. It’s an old school Mom and pop operation. The lady that runs it is Christina. She has a foreign accent but they’ve been there a long time. Very nice people. I was able to park my truck near my room and they also allowed me to set up my propane barbecue outside the door and I cooked my meals there.
The one drawback with the Western is there really isn’t anywhere to park a truck with an RV trailer. Single vehicles will be fine. I booked my room way in advance and got a really good deal.

For eats, I like The Dive, High Alpine Brewery, The W, Blackstock Bistro. Burgers are good at the Power Stop. Lots of lodging options. Gunnison Inn west of town might work.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom