Please Please help - Theft of First Bow and Accessories

bcoufal

Today I was a victim of theft. In the early morning hours In Platteville Colorado Someone broke the back window out of my truck which was parked in my driveway and stole my complete new Bow set up I purchased just less than two months ago. The cops said in the past two day they have been hitting alot cars at residences and businesses i broad daylight.

I am asking all for assistance in keeping an eye out for my set up. This was the first year I was going to attempt bow hunting after saving money for the past two years. In all $ 2000 dollars worth of gear was stolen. Now depending on what insurance is willing to give back I may have to let my tags and points go by the way side.

If you are shopping or browsing Ebay, Craigs List, or the gun Broker for compound bows and gear or you live in the front range area and visit pawn shops please keep an eye out. Below is what my set up was and why if you may ask that it was in my truck overnight. The bow has a serial number right nest to the handle. Its 1105304 and was registered under my name with Elite for their warranty.

I had been practicing after doing chores for my grandmother on Mondays and Wednesday nights so I just left my case in the truck from Monday to Wednesday night. I had all my gear in a new bow case( this case has three stickers RMEF, NRA and Elite sticker on it). In the case I had a new 2011 Elite pure compound bow with a drop away trophy rest, Black gold rush 5 pin site, 5 ea 300g full metal jacket arrows, a tight spot 5 arrow quiver, a fuse blade stabilizer, a black scott wildcat release and rope bow sling. In addition to these I had a primos bow sling, a new Nikon 550 rifle hunter rangefinder with the cammo nikon rangefinder cover, New camo gloves, a orange RMEF banquet knife and a Allan wrench set for the bow inside the case.

I would love to recover my first bow but more that everything nail the S.O.B's that are to lazy to work and take what we love and work our tails off for. If someone helps to recover by chance I will give a $ 200 reward just for the courteous help.

PS If anyone is looking for great customer service look into Elite. I emailed them after business hours to retrieve my serial number to give to the cops and with in 30 mins I had a response with my numbers.... These days that seem rare.

Thanks

Brett

In addition the bow was a 31" draw 70# 2011 Pure with cammo color Max one. In the mean time I will be contacting any sporting good stores, pawn shops ebay, gun broker, and craigs list myself...

Sorry to hear that. I had mine stolen right after I shot my bull here in Oregon in 09. The sheriffs were less then help full and never seen it again. I kept an eye out for it on Craigslist for a year. Odds are not in your favor but maybe since it is registered to you that your odds will increase. Good luck and hope you get it back.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom