Please

elkantlers

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-06 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]Can somebody make a new forum for all of Tfinalshots stupid posts. You can name it "Nothing to do with hunting."

Good heck, this is a hunting site!

TFinalshot;

Man! I do not blame you for not building a campfire. It would be like lighting 3 cigarettes on one match in a war zone. "INCOMING HIT THE DECK".

RELH

P.S. tongue in cheek. You are not to bad, just a poor misguided soul looking for salvation.

If you don't think politics and the environment have anything to do with hunting then you've got #### for brains.

Youre right zig, but I think a good number of these fellows, "just put gas in it and drive it."

Politics and the environment do have alot to do with hunting. I just don't want to read about on every campfire thread. All I did was ask to make T his very own little forum where all his cronies can sit and talk while eating their fruit and nuts.

By the way, I don't "just put gas in it and drive it". I put gas in it and drive it like it is stolen.

Good idea that would make more room for you and your chronies to cover the important matters in the world like how to make marsh mellow sticks and what size shoe the average basketball player wears. you know the stuff deep thinkers dwell on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom