Poached Buck 13B

S

spcheuvront

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-09 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]I am sending a shout out to all you folks, so maybe someone can help catch the poachers. A buck was poached in 13B during the archery season. Yes, I reported it to the AZG&FD and they came and looked and said it was probably a deer shot during the season and just died and some one took the skull and antlers.
I spoke to the AZG&FD and they indicated to me that no damage was found when cutting open the deer. The heart was in tact,as was the liver and lungs no internal dammage. If you look at the pictures, you can see where the deer was carried by the legs
and placed behind this shrub.
The night befor an old blue chevy truck, pulled out of camp next to a friend of mine, in the rain and returned a few minutes latter, and left for home , I guess. The next morning it was obvious that a truck had stopped and turned around in the mud and tracks and slide marks leading to and from the deer were present. I have never seen a buck capped from the nose back. I think the archery folks would be enraged by this action.
I need your help.
Steve Cheuvront

User_files

User_files

I guess I don't know how to post pictures, please check out 13B
Archery, I was able to post the pictures there.
Thanks
Steve Cheuvront

That is weird....maybe they ran it over and drug it off the road to cape the head out.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom