Poachers Everywhere

Dang you did get your little feelings hurt.

Come on boy. You forgot to make fun of my bald spot, big ears and double chin.

Don't you love it? Three boys ran out of logic and they start short, and fat shaming people. It ain't gonna bring your deer back folks. It ain't gonna get the jail sentences you wish people would get folks. Call me all the names you want. It ain't gonna stop poaching. Unless you actually grow up and use that mush between your ears its never going to solve a problem for you. No matter how much trash you talk.

Hey Nilla. You can even come through my door look me in the eye and tell me I'm short and fat to my face. I'm not going to get upset at you. Come on. It'll make you feel like a man for a minute.

>Hey Nilla. You can even
>come through my door look
>me in the eye and
>tell me I'm short and
>fat to my face.
>I'm not going to get
>upset at you. Come
>on. It'll make you
>feel like a man for
>a minute.

Will it make me a REAL man that denigrates women? You make it look soooooo cool!

Speaking of Maturity, did you come to post something about poaching or how to slow it down, or poaching penalties???? Or are you just another kid that likes to throw stones

Tri. Still waiting for YOU to address how to slow it down.

SO??????

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

"Will it make me a REAL man that denigrates women? You make it look soooooo cool!"

When did I denigrate women? Quote me and I'll leave the forums forever. Or is this just another little boy game for you. Pig stories didn't stick. Short jokes didn't run me off. Now you have to decide I'm against women????? Your desperate boy. Veeeeeeeerrrry desperate.

If you want to know check with your pal Hossblur. He confessed on another thread he wants to hurt women. No bull. His words.

"Tri. Still waiting for YOU to address how to slow it down.

SO??????"

Well Mr. Meth you gotta ask the question for me to know you want an answer. I can't read your mind. Much less your crazy posts. But since you asked an straight up honest question I WILL GIVE YOU A STRAIGHT UP HONEST ANSWER.

YOU CAN'T STOP POACHING. You can't do much to slow it down either. We have about maxed out the penalties which can be exacted onto these criminals. At some point just going farther and farther on punishment is too far and illogical. Guys we've got the death penalty for murder and we have may very well have just as many murders as we have deer poached. Nothing stops desperate stupid people once their mind is made up to commit the crime. NOTHING.

Look Hossblur, no bull, If the penalty for killing a big buck costs a guy $20,000 dollars, which in many cases it does, or $100,000 whats the difference? %99 of the country can't afford to pay a $1000 fine. So then we talk jail time. No matter what anyone tells you, then you have to make a decision about who gets kicked out of a cell to make room for the deer poacher. I guarantee the majority of society which those criminals effect will override the minority (Hunters) which poachers effect.

Best thing you can do is start managing the herds correctly and make more deer. Catch the guys you can and run them through the system.

Gotta go fellas. Gonna take some kids hunting. Hope yall actually get outdoors over the weekend. Now's your chance to go hunting.

Merry Christmas

>"Tri. Still waiting for YOU to
>address how to slow it
>down.
>
>SO??????"
>
>
>Well Mr. Meth you gotta ask
>the question for me to
>know you want an answer.
> I can't read your
>mind. Much less your
>crazy posts. But since
>you asked an straight up
>honest question I WILL GIVE
>YOU A STRAIGHT UP HONEST
>ANSWER.
>
>
>YOU CAN'T STOP POACHING. You
>can't do much to slow
>it down either. We
>have about maxed out the
>penalties which can be exacted
>onto these criminals. At
>some point just going farther
>and farther on punishment is
>too far and illogical.
>Guys we've got the death
>penalty for murder and we
>have may very well have
>just as many murders as
>we have deer poached.
>Nothing stops desperate stupid people
>once their mind is made
>up to commit the crime.
> NOTHING.
>
>Look Hossblur, no bull, If the
>penalty for killing a big
>buck costs a guy $20,000
>dollars, which in many cases
>it does, or $100,000 whats
>the difference? %99 of
>the country can't afford to
>pay a $1000 fine.
>So then we talk jail
>time. No matter what
>anyone tells you, then you
>have to make a decision
>about who gets kicked out
>of a cell to make
>room for the deer poacher.
> I guarantee the majority
>of society which those criminals
>effect will override the minority
>(Hunters) which poachers effect.
>
>
>Best thing you can do is
>start managing the herds correctly
>and make more deer.
>Catch the guys you can
>and run them through the
>system.

The difference is simple. There are actual poaching rings. Your probably right, they will continue.

But that's true of drug dealers, car thief, and white collar.

So because it's gonna happen we turn away?

If you don't want jail time, because jails are full, ok.

But a felony makes it illegal to own a gun. Limits a lot of job opportunities.

That dude in Texas that got hit for $53k. He is going to spend a long time paying that off. A lot of years trying to explain to his wife WTF.

We dont make fines based on whether you can afford it.

Last.

I listen to NRA daily point out that gun laws only work for law abiding citizens. I agree.

So "punishing" a poacher(someone who doesn't care about licenses) with license bans is asinine.
What does that accomplish? You force them by law to do what they already don't do?

The "celebrities" that poach loose their jobs. The pain should be similar for average folks.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-19 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]All the locals have known about this stuff for years so it wasn't a surprise when this finally came out. It just didn't come out through the local newspaper as anyone from Broken Bow knows why.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom