point question

madmoose

if a person has a 1 point going for a unit that req. at least 2 to draw, when that person applys in the current year with the money for an additional pref. point along with their tag does that help you for the draw to bring you to 2?? was that put across confusing enough?

i have never drawn anywhere where points were involved.. so that leads to this question. so if you draw your first choice and you used your points to do so, and you put money for your pref. point that you put with your application would go where? would you draw your tag and have 1 point going into the following year?

Receive the tag, zero points for following years draw and receive refund for preference point money, I do believe.

That is correct. If you put in for a PP with your application and draw your first choice, they refund that PP money and you can't buy another one until the following year, so that following year you go into the draw with 0.

They're getting the regs closer to a "normal explanation" of how things work with this years regs but they could use a little work.

As a NR my points have still not been updated.
Anyone have this problem?
I will contact them in the AM.
Rick

They updated them before the seasons even started last year. I hope if they screwed yours up that you kept a record to show them you paid for them because they won't just take your word for it.

I download a free "pdf printer" app for the pc then print everything to a pdf document and save it. I print my apps as well as my point totals, every year for every state.

Yes I have my record of points and payments. And will call in them in the am.I have been watching this for awhile and was just curious if anyone else has had this problem.
Thank You
Rick

>They updated them before the seasons
>even started last year.

They update points purchased during the points only period in November.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-13 AT 09:17PM (MST)[p]Snuffy---You should be okay if you have what you say.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom