POINT SHARING,..........HELP,,,,,,,,,THANK YOU.

YukonDall

Long Time Member
GENTLEMEN, I HAVE A BUDDY THAT HAS A TON OF POINTS THAT WANTS TO KNOW IF WYOMING IS A POINT SHARING STATE. IF SO I MIGHT GET TO GO ELK HUNTING WITH HIM. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE & TIME...........................YD.

GENTLEMEN, I HAVE A BUDDY THAT HAS A TON OF POINTS THAT WANTS TO KNOW IF WYOMING IS A POINT SHARING STATE. IF SO I MIGHT GET TO GO ELK HUNTING WITH HIM. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE & TIME...........................YD.
IMG_0010.jpeg

I’ve been known to average pts a time or 2 in Wyo! Dare either of us mention it on this website though!

ANY OF YOU FELLAS KNOW WHAT MAX POINTS ARE FOR ELK IN WYOMING, NUMBER OF POINTS FOR THE EVER POPULAR NON-RESIDENT ????? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP........................YD.

YD- the WG&F website provides an annual report of preference points- it changes each year. Far more valuable than knowing who has max points, it tells you last year's results by area or general by quantities of PP. This way, when you average you and your buddy's points, you'll get an idea of what the next year success might look like.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom