Polaris 4 x 4

Cass

Very Active Member
Dad's gotta problem with his 4x4. It's a 2001 Polaris 400 4x4.
On the odometer it reads mph / distance traveled. and the KM.
Is there any way to get it outa KM and into Miles?

-Cass

I also have an 01 500 HO. I have never seen mine read KM..sounds like it was from canada..good luck..sorry i cant help

Use basic high school math (algreba)and convert in your head...LOL

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Once again a stupid attempt at humor....
I know there is a fix but thanks for trying.

-Cass

Cass,

Ill help you not because I like you but because I have the correct answer. I also have an 2001 400 Sportsman (great machine). There is one of two ways to access the sub-menu on the odometer. First is to hold the re-set button down while turning on the ignition or once the ignition is on just hold it down continually for 8 seconds (thats one second longer than oldoregon rides bulls). Once you have accessed the sub menu you can use the re-set button on the odometer to scroll through the menu. You will know you have accessed it correctly as it will say "POLArS". Now scroll with the re-set button untill it says "COnvrT" and release the button and it will change back to miles, you will know this since it will say "M" after the reading and not "K" any longer. Or you could just carry a calculator and divide by .62 as suggested above.

Mike
at235.gif

Hey Shedcrazy...I've got a question for you regarding NW NM mulies. Whats your email address?
-Raptor

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom