Polls

manny53

Long Time Member
from the president
I have retained highly respected pollster, McLaughlin & Associates, to analyze todays CNN Poll (and others), which I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving. Read analysis for yourself. This is the same thing they and others did when we defeated Crooked Hillary Clinton in 2016. They are called SUPPRESSION POLLS, and are put out to dampen enthusiasm. Despite 3 ½ years of phony Witch Hunts, we are winning, and will close it out on November 3rd!
poll.jpg

Polls always show what you want them to show and to control public opinion to sway an outcome.

You learn that in a Freshman level PoliSci 100 level course.

I"m 65 and have voted in every election since I was old enough, I have never been polled. And if I ever was I would lie. Polls mean nothing they think it's somehow scientific to poll 1500 people and get an accurate result. Total BS.

Liars figure, and figures lie. Always wait for the final results. I think this year will be telling for where the Nation is going for a whole.

They also lied about former President Bush had stated he would not be voting for Trump. Bush came forward and stated he never said that and intends to stay silent on political issues since he left office.
The Dems and liberal fake news are getting desperate and resorting to outright false information to sway the voters this Nov.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom