Poor Bibi

Eldorado, you are the type that will defend the "Moslem Jihadist" to the last American. As Hillary would say, what's the difference.

RELH

...I almost feel sorry for you eldorko.....sides have been chosen and you will learn that you have chosen the easy, but wrong side. You and 440 can bask in defeat together......cornholer is wishy washy enough that somewhere down the road a sympathetic winner might spare him but you two are screwed.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Zigger, Eldorado has already been screwed by Obama and his lies about caring for the Hispanics. Only problem is Eldorado either enjoys being screwed and goes back for more, or he is too darn dumb to know when he has been screwed.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-14 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]Israel is in panic mode after having failed to torpedo the ongoing talks with Iran that it now faked an arms delivery to Hamas in the hope of ginning up world outrage and action. The ruse was so transparent that most of the world saw through it and refused to act to the consternation of the lying criminals.

Eldorado

As soon as our credit runs our Israel is a screwed pooch. which is fair enough, my nation does not allow a church state but I'm forced to recognize israel as a jewish state and fund it as such. it's time AIPAC gets the lack of interest is deserves, they're peeing themselves.

You wingnuts are in a pickle aren't you? you hate Hillary but she's more of a zionist than Rand Paul . Paul pretends to be a jew lover like you because he knows he can't win the primary if he doesn't, but look at his past for the truth.

You zionists are too dumb to see we borrow our money from the world but the world is fed up with your chosen ones. Israel is doomed if they don't play ball they know that but you don't.

Give one example of an apartheid state that survived.

Stay thirsty my friends

Mexico is another. Talk about have not Peons and have everything aristocrats is that country.

RELH

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, you know all those other U.S. allies in the region all run apartheid regimes that seem to function just fine.

Nemont

>You don't know what apartheid is
>do you?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Is that a goodyear on fire around your neck?

Israel is the only country that implements a policy of evicting and segregating another people by force.

Eldorado

>Israel is the only country that
>implements a policy of evicting
>and segregating another people by
>force.
>
>Eldorado
Geez you are retarded.

Dude, eldorko, pipy, your memory is short and selective, all of Israel's past wars each n every time they were out manned out gunned but still Managed to kick butt...

Ahh let's see 1948 when they became a nation again ahh the 1967 - 7day war...do some real research for once with your eyes opened, Israel will attack just when they do they won't ask us for permission...

>force.
>
>Eldorado

Historical facts prove that land belonged to Israel well over 4 thousand years ago...

>force.
>
>Eldorado

Are you certain about that?

Nemont

Manny this land belonged to my people until a couple hundred years ago. should Putin come kick your azz out? why is that different?

You say might makes right, so be it. the jews days are numbered, and they asked for it.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-14 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]Like I said before, the demographics of the region does not favor Israel. The U.S. will not always be there to protect them. It's just a matter of time until the clock runs out on this little foreign outpost.

Eldorado

>
>Manny this land belonged to my
>people until a couple hundred
>years ago. should Putin come
>kick your azz out?
>why is that different?
>
>You say might makes right, so
>be it. the jews days
>are numbered, and they asked
>for it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
You Muslim 440?

>Like I said before, the demographics
>of the region does not
>favor Israel. The U.S. will
>not be there always to
>protect them. The clock is
>ticking and it doesn't look
>good for them.
>
>Eldorado
Israel has nukes and they will use them dumb ass.

Here's an article written for 440, and Eldorado. Notice that the former president of Harvard University a LIBERAL opinion differs from yours on some points that you two seem to be misinformed on, yet continue to spew. Try to open your little biased minds and see the mans perspective. While you may not like the men's opinions they're steeped in fact. As usual liberal arguments fall flat when confronted with facts and many of the angles you spew are disputed by a couple of guys with PHD's one of which whom presided over one of the most liberal universities in our country. BIBI plays politics just like every other leader yet I don't see either of you taking on countries with much higher body counts, or guilty of far larger infractions against humanity than the Israeli's ever committed. Wonder Why? I guess the shoe just fits you two doesn't it!!

Here's the article
For decades, the American Studies Association has labored in well-deserved obscurity. No longer. It's now made a name for itself by voting to boycott Israeli universities, accusing them of denying academic and human rights to Palestinians.

Given that Israel has a profoundly democratic political system, the freest press in the Middle East, a fiercely independent judiciary, and astonishing religious and racial diversity within its universities, including affirmative action for Arab students, the charge is rather strange.

Made more so when you consider the state of human rights in Israel?s neighborhood. As we speak, Syria?s government is dropping ?barrel bombs? filled with nails, shrapnel, and other instruments of terror on its own cities. Where is the ASA boycott of Syria?

And of Iran, which hangs political, religious, and even sexual dissidents and has no academic freedom at all? Or Egypt, where Christians are being openly persecuted? Or Turkey, Saudi Arabia, or, for that matter, massively repressive China and Russia?

Which makes it obvious that the ASA boycott has nothing to do with human rights. It's an exercise in radical chic, giving marginalized academics a frisson of pretend anti-colonialism, seasoned with a dose of edgy anti-Semitism.

And don't tell me this is merely about Zionism. The ruse is transparent. Israel is the world?s only Jewish state. To apply to the state of the Jews a double standard that you apply to none other, to judge one people in a way you judge no other, to single out that one people for condemnation and isolation ? is to engage in a gross act of discrimination.

And discrimination against Jews has a name. It's called anti-Semitism.

Former Harvard president Larry Summers called the ASA actions ?anti-Semitic in their effect if not necessarily in their intent.? I choose to be less polite. The intent is clear: to incite hatred for the largest ? and only sovereign ? Jewish community on earth.

What to do? Facing a similar (British) academic boycott of Israelis seven years ago, Alan Dershowitz and Nobel Prize?winning physicist Steven Weinberg wrote an open letter declaring that, for the purposes of any anti-Israel boycott, they are to be considered Israelis.

Meaning: You discriminate against Israelis? Fine. Include us out. We will have nothing to do with you.

Thousands of other academics added their signatures to the Dershowitz/Weinberg letter. It was the perfect in-kind response. Boycott the boycotters, with contempt.

But academia isn't the only home for such prejudice. Throughout the cultural world, the Israel boycott movement is growing. It's become fashionable for musicians, actors, writers, and performers of all kinds to ostentatiously cleanse themselves of Israel and Israelis.

The example of the tuxedoed set has spread to the more coarse and unkempt anti-Semites, such as the thugs who a few years ago disrupted London performances of the Jerusalem Quartet and the Israeli Philharmonic.

In this sea of easy and open bigotry, an unusual man has made an unusual statement. Russian by birth, European by residence, Evgeny Kissin is arguably the world?s greatest piano virtuoso. He is also a Jew of conviction. Deeply distressed by Israel?s treatment in the cultural world around him, Kissin went beyond the Dershowitz/Weinberg stance of asking to be considered an Israeli. On December 7, he became one, defiantly.

Upon taking the oath of Israeli citizenship in Jerusalem, he declared: ?I am a Jew, Israel is a Jewish state. . . . Israel?s case is my case, Israel?s enemies are my enemies, and I do not want to be spared the troubles which Israeli musicians encounter when they represent the Jewish state beyond its borders.?

Full disclosure: I have a personal connection with Kissin. For the last two years I've worked to bring him to Washington to perform for Pro Musica Hebraica, a nonprofit organization (founded by my wife and me) dedicated to reviving lost and forgotten Jewish classical music. We succeeded. On February 24, Kissin will be performing at the Kennedy Center Concert Hall masterpieces of Eastern European Jewish music, his first U.S. appearance as an Israeli.

The persistence of anti-Semitism, that most ancient of poisons, is one of history?s great mysteries. Even the shame of the Holocaust proved no antidote. It provided but a temporary respite. Anti-Semitism is back. Alas, a new generation must learn to confront it.

? Charles Krauthammer is a nationally syndicated columnist

RELH, pay attention. It has been standing U.S. policy to use "Moslem Jihadist" in lieu of American troops to advance U.S. policy in the Middle East (see Libya, Syria). This is in violation of domestic and international law which I have lambasted the Obama Administration for it on numerous occasions.

BTW, Israel has given logistical and intelligence support to these same "Moslem Jihadist". Imagine that.

Eldorado

Well you bigot, Israel has helped the U.S. in many cases of intelligence. They supplied the eyes on the ground that was able to determine to a high percentage Osama Bin Laden was in that compound prior to the SEALS hitting it. Say all you want, but Mexico has stabbed us in the back more then Israel has. I would cast that country aside before I would Israel.

RELH

Boskee, really? you get an article from a zionist jew who works for FOX and I'm supposed to accept it as fact? whatever.

The race card already? Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton couldn't beat you goyim to the punch. you're well trained.

So how does one debate Israel's actions without being an anti-semite? you can't can you? I wonder why that is.

Maybe they can reduce antisemitism by reduicing the goys. that should work.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/author-w...ooking-for-right-to-kill-non-jewish-children/

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude it is one thing to bring up factual short comings of a country to discuss. To us it is apparent that you and Eldorado have shown to have a hatred for Jews beyound any just pointing out facts. That makes you both bigots. I find that funny for a half-breed being so prejudicial against a race of people.

RELH

>Dude it is one thing to
>bring up factual short comings
>of a country to discuss.
>To us it is apparent
>that you and Eldorado have
>shown to have a hatred
>for Jews beyound any just
>pointing out facts. That makes
>you both bigots. I find
>that funny for a half-breed
>being so prejudicial against a
>race of people.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
RELH you have to understand that Eldo & Dude have a GRUDGE just like Obama.

The obligatory charges of antisemitism is a red herring contrived to obscure, confuse and bully the world when it comes to Israel and her criminal policies toward the peoples of the region.

Eldorado

>The obligatory charges of antisemitism is
>a red herring contrived to
>obscure, confuse and bully the
>world when it comes to
>Israel and her criminal policies
>toward the peoples of the
>region.
>
>Eldorado

OH MY GOD! Why don't you do us all a favor and move to Palestein and join their army.

Eldorado give me a factual figure of how many people the goverment of Israel has allowed to be killed in their country or turned their back on the killings.
Then give me the same figure for Mexico for the past few years that their corrupt goverment has allowed to be killed. I think the figure is many thousands. Maybe you should be speaking out about your mother country and what it is doing then worry about Israel over in far middle east.

RELH

They seem to have an issue with facts. Eldorado you and 440 seem to jump on the bandwagon because it's in vogue not because it's reality. 440, I noticed that you didn't comment on Summers in the article little harder disputing facts when a former Clinton appointee is stating & agreeing with the facts isn't it. I see your endless BIGOTRY seems to be as thriving!

Here's another little article for 440 and Eldorado.

An obscure academic organization called the American Studies Association not long ago voted to endorse a resolution calling for a boycott of Israeli universities. The self-appointed moralists were purportedly outraged over the Israeli government's treatment of Palestinian yet many Arabs attend Israeli Universities and many are given scholarships and yes this applies to some Palestinians.

Given academia?s past obsessions with the Jewish state, the targeting of Israel is not new. Yet why do the professors focus on Israel and not Saudi Arabia, which denies women the right to drive and only recently granted them the right to vote? Why not Russia, which has been accused of suppressing free speech, or Nigeria, which has passed retrograde anti-homosexual legislation?

The hip poet Amiri Baraka (a.k.a. Everett LeRoi Jones) recently died. He was once poet laureate of New Jersey, held prestigious university posts, and was canonized with awards ? despite being a hateful anti-Semite.

After 9/11, Baraka wrote a poem that suggested Israel knew about the plan to attack the World Trade Center. One of his poems from the ?60s included this unabashedly anti-Semitic passage: ?Smile, jew. Dance, jew. Tell me you love me, jew. . . . I got the extermination blues, jewboys. I got the hitler syndrome figured.? Yet that did not preclude the New York Times and NPR from praising him after his death.

Trendy multicultural French comedian Dieudonn? M?bala M?bala is known for his anti-Semitic provocations and for making a gesture that has been described as an inverted Nazi salute. He recently quipped of a Jewish journalist: ?When I hear him talk, you see . . . I say to myself, gas chambers . . . a pity.? Auschwitz is now a joke?

Loudmouth multimillionaire hip-hop artist Kanye West recently suggested in an interview that President Obama?s approval ratings have waned because ?black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people.? In the mind of Mr. West, Obama?s current unpopularity has nothing to do with the IRS, Benghazi, the Associated Press and NSA scandals, or with the Obamacare disaster.

In politics, Israel often finds itself at the wrong end of a troubling double standard.

Secretary of State John Kerry seems to be camped out in Israel these days. The Obama administration hopes to pressure Israeli leaders to offer concessions that will lead to an elusive Middle East peace. Yet even if Israel gave this administration what it wanted, how would the United States guarantee reciprocal commitments from the notoriously corrupt Palestinian Authority, which has no democratic legitimacy among those in the West Bank? Terrorist-affiliated Hamas wants no part of any such settlement.

It is hardly anti-Semitic to focus on problems between Israel and the Palestinians, or even to pressure the Israelis. But it becomes so when problems elsewhere are simply ignored and Israel alone is singled out to be chastised.

Is the U.N. focused on the 13 million Germans who were ethnically cleansed from Eastern Europe about the same time that thousands of Palestinians left what became Israel? Would the American Studies Association boycott Chinese universities over the absorption of Tibet?

Is the world really troubled about divided capitals like Jerusalem? If so, why not an international conference on the Turkish occupation of a divided Nicosia?

Can Kerry not use shuttle diplomacy to settle who owns all those disputed rocky islands that have led China and Japan to the brink of war?

Nazis and racists used to spearhead Jewish hatred using ancient crackpot defamations that date back to the Jewish diaspora into Europe after the Roman destruction of Judea. But lately, anti-Semitism has become more a left-wing pathology. It is driven by the cheap multicultural trashing of the West. Jewish people here and abroad have become convenient targets for those angry with supposedly undeserved Western success and privilege.

Aside from the old envy, and racial and religious hatred, I think cowardice explains the new selective anti-Semitism. Kanye West would not dare slander radical Muslims, given the violence and threats against European cartoonists and filmmakers who have dared to create work perceived as insulting to Islam. The American Studies Association would not call for a boycott of Russia despite its endemic persecution of gays. After all, Russian president Vladimir Putin is as unpredictable as Israeli politicians are forbearing.

Kerry is not rushing into Damascus to stop the bloodletting that has claimed far more lives than all the Palestinians lost in 70 years of conflict with Israel. Syrian president Bashar Assad, Shiite terrorists, and al-Qaeda would not listen politely to Kerry?s pontificating sermons.

The sort of anti-Semitism we see from buffoons like Dieudonn? M?bala M?bala is appalling, but the double standard to which Israel is held in matters of foreign policy by those who should know better is in many ways even more galling.

What's even more remarkable is you two are supporting an entity who routinely fires missiles at civilian targets............ Get serious

You zionists are the real racists. you know as goyim where your place is, you may not be smart but you're dedicated.

I'm content to watch the events unfold as they may, I'm confident of the outcome.

Stay thirsty my friends

I'm sure you would be just fine with the extermination of Israel. Trouble is what's that say about you as a man. When one ethnic group feels that they can exterminate another just because they don't share their beliefs where does that leave the rest of us, especially you. I'd think you'd be more sympathetic to them since they like you, aren't Christians and know first hand what it feels like to be exterminated simply because of your race or beliefs. Your hypocrisy is as defining as your bigotry. The real racist here is the one you see every time you look in the mirror and that fits you better than Cinderella's slipper.

You keep trying to tag all the rest of us as racists, for wanting to save them, yet condone the actions of those looking to exterminate them content to watch their demise. It's easy to understand why you seek comfort in a bottle, trying to numb the pain of such a troubled mind and soul.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-14 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]Just as I have said before, you can credit this latest threat to our President's failure at making piss poor foreign policy decisions. Get it though your head Eldorado, Israel is not making false promises as our jelly fish president does.
Even Obama has said that it is totally unaceptable for Iran to develope nukes. Only thing is he fails to take steps to back up what he believes is unaceptable.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom