Poor Get Poorer

These government programs are running at all time highs in spending and in the amount of people they affect..."help".

When should we cut back? Should these programs be expanded?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Weird that this continues when Obama has to sign every law and when Democrats control the Senate.

How exactly do you blame all those cuts on the Republicans when they control one half of one third of our government?

You may want to review how many of those "cuts" were temporary to deal with the crisis in 2008-09. All that would happen is that we would return to the programs as they existed in 2008. Is unlimited unemployment benefits a reality?

I wonder how come the wealth gap grows regardless of which party in power? If it happens when Democrats control things then it isn't just evil Republicans, maybe the world has changed and we refuse to change with it.

Democrats have done almost nothing when they control the Senate and the White House, to lose to Republicans on this shows they truly are worthless as leaders.

Nemont

Why assume the democrats care about the poor enough to cost themselves votes. they come up with every idea you can imagine to play the role of santa but how hard do they fight? besides obamacare I should say, they did go to the mat there.

The libs do want to be santa, the conservatives would let people starve to death. the moderates want to feel like they support programs for the poor but they really don't want to fund them. so here we are .

The only way to fix this is to come up with a method of culling out the rejects who can provide for themselves if they have to then helping the rest with actual compassion . the party who's willing to run with that will win the moderate vote and have the keys to power.

They won't, so get used to what you're seeing.

Stay thirsty my friends

NeMont and 440,

I couldn't agree more with either of ya.....

Now I need to get some glasses...cuz somethings up if I am agreeing with 440.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

The author of this article just laid out the winning platform for the mid term election.

Who wants to be a winner?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom