post your as they lay pics here

berto

Very Active Member
man, this place gets slow this time of year. post some of your as they lay pics to keep all of us going.

i found these this spring...
apriltrip1.jpg

next!

thanks browtine and ORhornhog, that helped a ton!

here is an elk antler i left lay...(i don't do THAT very often) :)

apriltrip11.jpg

come on, keep the pics coming...

bigbucksk,

that sure looks like nice deer country, i bet it's a blast to glass those slopes for headbones!

I found these this spring in Southern NM. Too bad I did not have a good camera at the time.
Shedsinthezone013.jpg

At first I spotted them from a distance and I thought that it was a complete skull because of the way they were laying.

More from southern NM this spring.
Shedsinthezone043.jpg

Shedsinthezone046.jpg

Shedsinthezone047.jpg

Shedsinthezone048.jpg

As you can see the bark beetle has taken over some of my areas. Mix in some high winds and you could end up like this shed.

These are all great pics.....It's funny how some of those horn pics look almost identical as some I have taken. Similar habitat, antler size, etc.... One day I'll have to learn to post pics and send some of mine.

i put these on here earlier this year, but hey...i got no pride, i'll do it again...

some of my 'finds' with 'kickers'..

a 'lefty'..
leftkicker.jpg

a 'righty'..
rightkicker.jpg

one of my favorite 'finds'..
THURSDAYBONE.jpg

a small 6x6 set..
smallset.jpg

what i saw...
whatisaw.jpg

what it was...
whatitwas.jpg

one of my 'all times'...two sets, 5x5 & a 6x6...within feet of each other...made my day...third horn is hard to see..deadcenter in pic...
ASTHEYLAY.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-05 AT 12:55PM (MST)[p]yes yes yes! this is what this thread is about, excellent pics so far! reruns are a-okay!!!

here are a couple more of mine...
ae339367.jpg

fb44a011.jpg

keep them coming everyone!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom