Pound Hounds in AZ

AZ402

Just letting you hound doggers know that there are three hounds at the local pound here. These dogs are hunters, one looks like it may have been mis-treated even by hound standards. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you some more info on them.

Thanks for your efforts in behalf of these dogs. Check your personal box here at MM.
KT

AZ402

Is that 402 gross or net?

I finally got back to you, check your box again.

Thanks, KT

The hounds have been spoken for. I'm meeting the guy this Sunday to drop off the dogs. Thanks for your interest....Stan

AZ402,

Something in your post struck me as a bit curious and I've been a wonderin' about it...

You said, "Three hounds in the pound here in Arizona, these dogs are hunters"... ??

Try as I may, the only way I've ever been able to determine whether a dog was a hunter or not was to see them put on a track and try to catch something. Any chance I could borrow your services next time I go looking at pups? ;-)

Just givin' you a hard time buddy. I hope they work out. My experience has been anyone that loses a nice dog will comb the local pounds in search of him. I guess you can get lucky but a collar less dog left in the pound is usually not a top dog.

But I've heard of a few rare tells of pound dogs turning out to be great. Take care and happy hunting.

-Dawg
WWW.COUGARTRACKS.COM :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom