Powerful Message

Or jews can go through the gate and shoot kids at school? oh wait, the jews destroyed the palestinian schools already.

Stay thirsty my friends

The barrier represents Israeli policy to segregate the Palestinians into ghettos.

This vile practice will never bring peace to both peoples.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON May-25-14 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]Gee! I never heard Eldorado or Dude raise a stink when those brave "freedom fighters from Palestine" set up rocket bases in school yards in order to launch rockets into cities killing civilian men. women, and children.

Makes me wonder why a half-breed and a Mexican can cheer on the terroists in Palestine and accept their bloody hands and not the bloody hands of a Jew.

RELH

The jews are the ones we've enabled to run an apartheid regime. let's arm and fund the palestinians as well as the jews and then they can fight in a mannor you'd respect.

AIPAC needs you more now than ever, this isn't the time to pull your head out of your butt. you goyim are doing your best but it's not good enough.

It's been going on for thousands of years it can wait a few more. the arabs numbers grow as does their support from the world including Russia and China. we'll be too broke to protect the zoinists forever they fully understand that.

Stay thirsty my friends

the pope will be the anti-Christs side kick...yah its coming and arguing subjects like this with liberals will never change because the bible says so...

Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves?

Psalm 83:4 They say, ? Come, let us wipe them out as a nation so that Israel?s name will no longer be remembered.?

Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land Israel.

Only a fool would disregard these scriptures against Israel?.oh we have a winner?

LAST EDITED ON May-26-14 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p] Apartheid??.......really?...just because Jon Stewart says that doesn't make it so.

Are there or are there not lots of arab israeli's??......even elected arabs?? In Isreal??

1283eagle_government.jpg

Zigger, you should not confuse Dude with facts. His befuddled alcohol soaked brain can not accept that level of facts. Might make him short out and pass out. Only apartheid he is familar with is what the white man did to his ancestors and he is not over it yet. Him and Obama are in the same boat, they hate half of what they are.

RELH

You hate all of what you are that's why you never miss a chance to elevate yourself by putting others down.

Israel demands to be recognized as a jewish state, does that tell you anything about a muslims chance in israel? yes, israel does grant citizenship to non jews, but for a palestinian it's nearly impossible.

Most arabs in the israelie government are actually druze, and don't care to be called arabs. but palestinians cannot vote, they're simply an occupied population.

I don't care what your opinions are it doesn't matter. your AIPAC owns congress and as long as it does those of us who aren't zionists are along for the ride I accept that. it will be the rest of the world who cleans this mess up we're too weak and we're going to stay bent over because you like it. I expect major changes within the next decade, I'll remind you .

Stay thirsty my friends

Gee! I think I hit a sore spot with Dude. I bet he is pouring 3 fingers of whiskey now instead of his normal 2.

RELH

If you're too dumb to debate the subject matter start another thread for childish attack purposes like aspen does.

You californians are sure infactuated by hard alcohol. stick your wine and weed you can't handle it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Just keep doing what goyim do this will take care of itself .

Stay thirsty my friends

No it's not going anywhere, but if they don't allow a palestinian state the jews will be.

Stay thirsty my friends

So how does a jewish minority maintain a jewish state?

Stay thirsty my friends

The demographics of the region does not favor Israel. Eventually even the U.S. will recognize the futility of propping up a lost cause. Time is ticking against the little foreign colony.

Eldorado

Gee! They been saying that since the first Jewish-Arab war back in the 40's. The jews have been kicking arab butt ever since. Heck the arabs are very busy killing off each other over tribal issues and can not come to any united agreement of maintaining peace among themselfs.
Eldorado, you fail to recognize that the Jewish people will not roll over and play dead to a foreign power like your people have done for two hundred years in Mexico. What Hitler did to them woke them up and they will go down to the bitter end if need be. I have to respect that determination even if you can not. Maybe it is not in your blood to know what a real fighter is capable of doing even with his back to the wall.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom