Pray for Ogden City Police Dept...

Roy

Wow, That alot of officers from one dept.
My prayer goes out to the slain officer family and friends.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This is tragic! What the hell went wrong? Prayers sent! News Press at 9. Hope our friends here on MM weren't involved. Hits close to home!

Rutnbuck

I don't know if any MM'ers were directly involved but 1911 definitely knew the officer that was killed and is pretty torn up about it. I was checking the headlines this AM as I was eating breakfast and getting ready to leave for work and we chatted about it on FB for a few minutes.

All Utah LEO's are taking it hard I am sure.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

what a waste....the loss of life and lifelong physical and mental injurys to the men and women who protect and serve..i know one of the injured officers thru a friend and can say he was hit in the stomache and head, what a waste.....

Very Very sad......
The problem with this now is that SOB that did this will sit in prison for 30+ years on death row while we as tax payers pay out the azz to feed him. Thats the problem with the system now days. He should not get a trial or nothing. Take him out back along with all the others on death row line em up and kill em all. I dont understand how they allow these creeps to live.

sniper1 it is because they have more rights then we do, i think in cases like this where there is NO DOUBT/CAUGHT IN THE ACT...... that the person is guilty they should be executed within 24 hrs....no trial no goodbyes no NOTHING...20 cent bullet to the head....if it deters even 1 slime ball from taking another persons life it would be worth it...

Muley Minor - I don't have a clue.

predator - PM sent. If you don't get it let me know.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Tragic incident. My prayers go out to these officers and their families.
God Bless Officer Francom. RIP.

Eldorado

Prayers for all the heroes and their family's. Thank you for your service and standing watch so we all can sleep safe at night...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Not out of the woods yet. Just heard news from hospital. 3 of the officers are still in critical condition. 11:45
I can't even imagine having 5-6 of my closest buddies/colleages shot or killed. But yet the ones on duty as this unfolds are still serving and protecting us. What a blow to all officers and departments. My daughter is a 911 dispatch for the Weber Dispatch and she says the place is a mess.
My prayers and thoughts go out to all involved and their families.
Rutnbuck

Sad deal indeed, 45 spent the evening surrounded by our L E Brothers and Sisters, trying to find some peace, in all this and also took the time to aid Officers Francoms wife along with his best friend last night.

Prayers and thoughts are such a big help when something like this happens, Thank you all on here that have sent PMs to 45 and myself...He is as good as expected at the moment,at hospital right now waiting on word of his other friends.

Big cyber hug to you all !!!

Rest in Peace Officer Francom . You fought the good fight and made the ultimate sacrifice trying to make a difference in the world .

May your family find some small measure of peace knowing that it wasn't a job to you . It was a calling to protect the defensless and serve society to the best of your ability . You knew the dangers involved , and yet you still performed the calling and duty .

Rest easy now Brother . Your Brothers and Sisters in blue will continue the fight where you left off .

Thoughts and prayers going out to the injured Officers and families of all involved dealing with such a tramatic incident .

Please keep these men and their families in your prayers as they are going to need some miracles. This has been a devastating blow for our public safety family up here. I am at such a loss for words I'll let this picture do my talking. This is my little buddy helping pay tribute to daddy's friends that got hurt real bad.
853cubby.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I have no words.

The wasted lives stemming from drugs and drug abusers is simply disgusting.

You have to appreciate the dedication of LEOs'fighting a war that cannot be won.

Paying this cost is wrong on every level.

Give me 30 seconds with this dirtbag and I'll show you a trick.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Very tragic incident. I know quite a few of these guys from my days working narcotics. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom