Predators

muleymaniac81

I'm having trouble getting any of the links to work on the G&F website, so I hope ya'll can help me. Is there an overlap in the bear, mountain lion, and furbearer season in NM? I would like to call for lions, but would also like to be able to take a bear or bobcat if the opportunity presents itself. If you can suggest an area, that would be great also. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Mitch

The overlap is possible but only if the quotas on bear and cougar haven't been met in the zone you happen to be hunting.
If furbearer season is open and quota hasn't been met you're good to go!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom