B

BobbieUtah

my mom gave me a list of present ideas for my stepdad

she said if she got him any of them he would not like it

i got him pajama bottoms and a top

do most men in the 40s wear pajama in the winter now

Bobbie Faycer

None here!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Birthday suit for me.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Well I wear them around the house in the evenings but not while in bed!!

1 Corinthians 2:2

i may not be like "most" guys but i'm home a lot, too much, during the winters and i wear at least bottoms, of some casual type, almost always. I have only electric heat in my cabin and i rarely turn it up above 60 degrees to save expense while the income is down.

I think your mom might be wrong in this case. Your Dad would probably love anything that you got for him. :)

Joey

I can appreciate sincerely trying to help a person, but there is way TMI in this thread...

You can get some serious distance sliding on the floors with these bad boys.

4b32bba75e643822.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Generally not. Every once in awhile if it is exceptionally cold, or in a sleeping bag, I might wear a pair of sweats. They don't ride up the leg like pajamas anyway.

SnuggieGreen.jpg

i find pj's a bit to restrictive and a blanket lets to much cold air in. You may want to get him a Snuggie, these things are great

"do most men in the 40s wear pajama in the winter now"

Bobbie!!! Stay as far away as possible from your Stepdad.

MANNY! Help us out here!

Slick

Hey Bobbie, I called Captain Obvious and he wants to know if your dad has a best friend that only comes over when your mom is gone?

Just your basic "Nickman" suit.

I was born in it and although it is somewhat wrinkled and stitched up in several places, it still fits.

it was a lot of fun when he opened the present

me and my mom got quiet and he look at us funny

then he had the present opend and he held the pajamas up and we all started laughing

he looked at my mom and she just winked at him

he has worn them every night to bed now

i feel happy for his present

thanks you for you guys help

Bobbie Faycer

Who is Bobbie Faycer?

"I am happy for his present"?

As Keyshon would say, "Come on, man"!!

Double spacing.....missing the all caps......meow......could it be?

Steve

pay attention Wisz!
its a young kid/almost a man asking important questions.

PJs at age 40? Only if you are into show tunes and worship Freddy Mercury, Perez Hilton and Barney Frank!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

CanIfeelEmnow- I don't think its a kid. I think it's someone acting like a kid. No offense but maybe he's just a bit naive?

Steve

i gueuss it the pajamas are not for him anymore

he never wears them this week

you guys must have known men do not wear them

Bobbie Faycer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom