President Obama...get used to it

Yup, we ALL lose this election....................lefties are just too dumb to know it......you will soon though.

Yes, things are so perfect how could people upset the apple cart? makes no sense I tell you.

Hey.......it takes a limp wrister to finish a job started by another limp wrister..............

??????????? Would'nt know chief...I'm a winner....always will be. Just the natural order of things...............

The paraplegics will walk again, cancer will be cured, and we will all be wealthy beyond our wildest dreams.

Come on guys, the gays, gun grabbers and environmentalists out here in Cali are dancing in the streets, can't you all hold hands and join in the celebration?

P-U-K-E

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/puke.gif[/IMG]

A winner? what special olympics event is your best? good for you there sport.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 07:43AM (MST)[p]"A winner? what special olympics event is your best? good for you there sport."

Hdouche what's your beef with special olymipcs??... Not enough room for you on the short bus?.... Terry

One humorous point here.........all you Utards, Oreogomorons, Nevadahos and Coloratoads, voted EXACTLY like the idiots in California!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much ought to let us off the hook a little.

The idiots are everywhere and Californians' are clearly no different than the rest of you.....percentage wise.

California will profit more than any other state from this election. We have the largest population of people ready to install hydraulics in all government vehicles.

We have the largest stockpiles of leopard skin upholstery material, and the shops to install that too.

Purple drapery material is in abundance here also.

"Get used to it".....not me. I am going to have a giggle at every opportunity I can, at this mans expense. I don't like him. I don't trust him. And I don't believe he will be good for America!

The only good thing about him getting voted in is that the minorities of this country cannot use the race card ever again. We now how a black president, therefore all race issues are out the window.

We can thank Bush for this one. He's done such a piss poor job that America was punished for it by this election.
-Raptor

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 09:14AM (MST)[p]Think I'll forward a memo to the CEO of my company and let him know he can forward some of his new tax increases directly to me. That way we can cut out the middle men. Hehehhe...

"The only good thing about him getting voted in is that the minorities of this country cannot use the race card ever again. We now how a black president, therefore all race issues are out the window."

Hold on there bakerboy, the next thing to hit the floor of the House is going to be reparations for African Americans. I doubt such a bill would pass the first go round. However it will be legitimised. Once legitimised it is only a matter of time before it will become law.

>40 acres and a mule...
>
>JB

Com on JB,Its 2008..... More like an Escalade and a carton of Newports :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

> DUCK AND COVER............
>NEWPORTS ha ha! has Obama ever
>fired a gun?
>rm

I heard he tried it, but did'nt like it due to the violent recoil. He said it may be more pleasant if the gun was heald and fired from a vertical position with both hands.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom