pretty good shedn trip

desertbonehunter

went out today for half the day til the snow hit, did pretty good
100_0524.jpg

100_0523.jpg

the bigger ones we found
100_0525.jpg

Holy smokes! That is a whole season worth of sheds for me. Congrats those are some good ones.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

I don't know what your doing next weekend, I was going to go back out to Nevada, but if you want to give me a call i'll head down.

desert bone, thanks for sharing your pics you dont get that lucky unless you know what your doing , Ive had a couple of days like that too but not with that many heavy horns, way to kick ass ,you will have to put up with some of these guys on here that suck and cant find any thing, but youll get use to it if this happens more often ,next time get some atl's, good luck..PWW

Hey! He's smart...guys like me will recognize the plants , lichens, and terrain and we'll know right where to go!:) Good job, dry bone! All I've found is dink whitey's...and a 4" base/w/brow tine broke-off brownie...such is my luck. Oh yeah, one-and-a-half hrs. digging out my truck, packin' brush in the snow, too!:(

Thats more sheds than I have found in 5 years of shed hunting! Good Job. Sled season is wrapping up, time for some shed hunting!
4b1edef96546200c.jpg

wow i was gonna go out shed hunting but looks like you got em all! :O well maybe next year i gues! lol these utah or nevada bone? or somewhere else?
?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

>Honestly, it was less than one
>day, we didnt get out
>til about 9 and the
>snow got too bad to
>continue at around 330 or
>4

...that's a lot of whites to be finding in snow... hmm..

it looks like five maybe six sets? three from the same buck your full of ##### or the luckiest ##### sucker alive

several match sets, atleast 5, a few of the same buck from diff. years, no small sheds, looks like a decade of sheds.

decade = half a day in a snow storm

hahahahahaha

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-10 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]ur right I did say the snow was gettin bad, I was tryin to cover up where we were. dumb slip there, but there arent that many sets, we jus set them there together cuz they looked close but not sets, and what do ya mean no small ones, there are a ton of small ones.more than half are small. just because most of you have not found this many before. it is pretty typical for us. tho not as typical to find as many big horns as we did.
and as for the ATL'S unless its like some miraculous find or a crazy way the horn was layin, we dont take pics of every horn we find. thats dumb to me, plus I dont even carry a camera just my phone, it really dont matter to me if the people here believe it or not.

well if you usually do this well lets see some more pics? id love to see some more sheds like these. those are nice finds

Wow...great job on an excellent day. Some guys will work a couple years to find that many sheds and unfortunately since they can't find a honey hole as good as yours,even in all their greatness... anyone that does is a liar.

I don't understand why anyone would post a pic on this site (although I am glad they do), just to be questioned/ridiculed/or labeled something inaccurate by the cyber antagonists that lurk around this site for anything that may be half-questionable.

Honestly, days like that used to happen quite often. I have had several days in the past of 30+ sheds in a day. Too many jackasses in my areas now for that though. I dont care if you found them all in one day or not. But I'd believe it because its not impossible. Thanks for the pics

I believe you man. I found a honey hole a few years back. When I found it, I packed out 32 antlers in my arms. My buddy and I went back a couple days later and picked up well over a hundred antlers in less than a day. By the time I cleaned that place up, I had plenty of old stuff to sell and buy me a new pair of swarovski binos. I kept the good ones. To this day, I do everything I can to keep that place clean else someone else finds it. There are still places like that. Nice finds!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom