Pretty Quiet?

accubond

Pretty quiet around here being the draw closed last night? Everybody feel gun shy after the horrible decision to reopen the draw in '21? Iknow I am and I know just based off the info on this site that I failed to draw 67, 2nd season because of the folks that revealed how many points they "spent" on which unit/hunt prior to knowing they'd reopen the draw. Not blaming anyone at all, who would have thought the CPW would cave that hard to the folks that came skidding in on their forehead at the last second. I'm just curios if this is the reason everybody is so quiet, if it's because these late dates have so quickly turned CO into MT, or both? Maybe I'm losing my mind but I remember the post draw being an active time on this board.

Cashing on the opportunity here. Can't wait to draw my unit 3 deer, elk, and antelope tags. Good times...?
Felt pitiful putting in for the draws this year nowing full well the present situation. We'll draw, likely won't hunt, and instead pull the camper and boat into Utah to go fishing this fall.

Come on over tc. We may even keep some water for you this year. Otter Creek is gonna be pretty good this spring/early summer.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom