Primal is primal

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Those critters in the unfenced lands stay primal regardless of how comfortable they seem at times during human encounters.

How many times do people have see that to learn it. Is there some unwritten rule in our DNA that says, we are required to poke a bear in the ass ourselves to believe it will whip our ass if he decides to? Can we never add 2 plus 2 and know ahead of time the answer is always 4.

Lumpy, I know it’s a whole different mindset down your way but you gotta realize that people up here in lib land are a special kind of stupid. And I’m sure it was all the goats fault!

I Think Some Animals Are Getting Tired Of The Humans BS!

I Wonder If They'd Kill All Goats If A Goat Knocked A GREENIE off a Cliff?

Several Years ago I Watched a High Mountain Dog/AKA Big Coyote Try & Take A Big Billy!

The Big Ole Billy Almost Pushed Him Off A Sheer Cliff!

I Was Rootin For The Billy!

The High Mountain Dog Had Finally Had Enough!

If I Would Of Had A 600 Yard SmokePole I Woulda Tried Him!

I Did Get Too Close To A Bighorn Once!

Several Years ago I Watched a High Mountain Dog/AKA Big Coyote Try & Take A Big Billy!

The Big Ole Billy Almost Pushed Him Off A Sheer Cliff!

I Was Rootin For The Billy!

The High Mountain Dog Had Finally Had Enough!

If I Would Of Had A 600 Yard SmokePole I Woulda Tried Him!

I Did Get Too Close To A Bighorn Once!
Did you butt heads BC?

If you haven’t had a beef cow run you up
a fence………. you haven’t been totally abused. Pigs were my nemesis. They scared the crap out of me.

Muley73 got in a foot race with a mustang stud on the Vernon a couple years ago. It refreshed his memory that 2 plus 2 equal 4 right quick. ?

He Lowered His Head Lumpy!

Then He Backed up For A Run!

At That Time I Figured I Was As Close To Him As I Needed To Be Or Maybe A Little Closer Than Needed!:D

There For A Few Seconds I Was Wondering How I Was Gonna SPLAIN To The DWR How I'd Got A OIL Sheep While Hiking!:D

Probably The Only Thing I'd Ever Seen Any More HARD HEADED Than Hossy!

Did you butt heads BC?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom