Prime Packer

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I'm making a Brisket for tomorrow. After injection, rub and an hour at room temp it is in the smoker. I'm going to make burnt ends from the point this time. The relatives are bringing Ham so we will have choices. I hope this bugger turns out great. It weighed 18 lbs before trim.
20240330_121737.jpg

Looks great.
You have a room or shed dedicated to all this cooking, freeze drying, meal prep, etc.? With half the stuff I see you post I would not have much room in my kitchen to eat.

Looks great.
You have a room or shed dedicated to all this cooking, freeze drying, meal prep, etc.? With half the stuff I see you post I would not have much room in my kitchen to eat.
I have a covered area for smoking with Electric, and the Tdager is on Deck. The Freeze Dryer is just a permanent basement setting. Then we have two rooms to store finished goods. One for canned and one for Freeze Dried. 2 freezers and two fridge freezers for frozen. Another room is for all the appliances such as grinder, slicer etc.

I have a covered area for smoking with Electric, and the Tdager is on Deck. The Freeze Dryer is just a permanent basement setting. Then we have two rooms to store finished goods. One for canned and one for Freeze Dried. 2 freezers and two fridge freezers for frozen. Another room is for all the appliances such as grinder, slicer etc.
Sound like you have all your bases covered. Hope you have a good generator and plenty of fuel for when the power goes out. 😎😎

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom