Prime real estate in San Francisco for lease

At least you can still go to a SF Giants baseball game and have some fine dining before or after the game. Oh, wait. You can't anymore. I like the way he says "For Leeeease". lol

All these empty stores that Democrats should buy up and make free housing for the druggies. Shame on you SF.

And people keep voting for Democrats, a failed religion. They can’t even vote in their own self interests.
The worst part is that after retreating from their home state of CA, they will move to a new state & continue to vote the same damn way.

Some folks just moved here from CA down the street about a year ago. I noticed that they have Biden / Harris signs on their fence already. AGGRAVATING!!!

The worst part is that after retreating from their home state of CA, they will move to a new state & continue to vote the same damn way.

Some folks just moved here from CA down the street about a year ago. I noticed that they have Biden / Harris signs on their fence already. AGGRAVATING!!!
That really sucks

Like I said, being a Democrat equals being a downright idiot today. JFK was the last good Democrat I have seen.
I can not ever understand why a black American will vote for a Democrat. Most slave owners were Democrat. Republican party came into being to stop slavery being adopted into non slavery states.
It was Democrats that started the civil war to keep their slaves. After losing the civil war, it was Democrats that formed the KKK to keep the freed slaves in place and prevent them from voting.
It was Democrats that wanted segregation in the schools and Joe Biden was big on segregation with his ex-KKK mentor Senator.
I guess the freebies won out for their vote as sleepy Joe is doing today and screwing over the working tax payer.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom