prom queen

"...where he beat out eight girls for the crown..."

And during the dance, he beat out 8 boys in the bathroom stall!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]All I can say is WOW!!!! What the heck is this world coming to???

Nice Wiz, very nice....

Slide

At first I thought this was a joke. It is not. It is absolutely true.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be embarrased about this happening in California.

I guess I could look at it from a positive side.

It will now be acceptable for me to shop for my own clothes at Victoria's Secret.

Anybody know if I can get a Leopard print body suit in 2xl?

I'll bet his dad is real proud.

Sad commentary on today's world.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

That is just WRONG.

What's even worse is I just got a visual of Nickman in his leopard print body suit... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well the real women running for prom queen who lost to a "man" must have been very tasty indeed... Or was he selected by a panel similar to the Miss USA panel?

Stop Global Whining

You think that's bad you should have seen the King. She takes a 16 inch saddle.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-29-09 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p] I dont mind Homos just dont be obnoxious about it! One of our family friends is gay and I will tell you he is not typical. Manly as they come, drinking, smoking, throwing F-bombs cracking jokes, deer hunting, etc. I guess you could say he grew up on Brokeback MT Pretty enjoyable to be around though.

the kid was so stupid he didn't realize he was getting mad fun of. I can see the football teem saying lets nominate that queen for prom queen.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

All the girl candidates were probably bitches anyway. I would've voted for him too....just to make a mockery of the whole prom queen bullsh*t.

I thought this was interesting.

"According to Zubiate, 50 percent of the student body is Latino, 20 percent is African American and another 20 percent is Asian. There are 2,600 students at the high school, nearly 550 of which will graduate alongside Garcia."

Only 10% of the students in the school are white, talk about being in the minority...

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

"All the girl candidates were probably bitches anyway. I would've voted for him too....just to make a mockery of the whole prom queen bullsh*t."

LOL! I wonder who DIDN'T get picked home comming queen her senior year? You sound a little bitter, Jenn?? LMAO!!!

Just funning a little!

Eel

Thats the gayest $hit I have ever heard.............

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Scariest things on earth...spiders, snakes, n
>fags!!
>
>~Z~

LMAO....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom