Qtip wins a race!

STOMPER

Yep she did. This was her first ever entry into a race and she won. Not bad for a $5,000 horse.

3042image.jpg

Ye Ha!!! Good on her! Kiss her on the lips for me. Congrats. Didn't know you were into horses. Give us the details!

Rutnbuck

Im not into horses rut. Shes the friggin horse lover. Shes let me hunt so much i felt guilty. We have a friend who hooked us up with a horse trainer who said he found an awesome horse for sale in cali and hadnt been trained properly. He said he could get her in 2 races a month and she would more than pay for herself and that we should buy the horse. Well i figured since my wife lets me spend all my money on hunting that i could bypass one hunt and let her buy a horse. Thats pretty much the story. Weve only owned the horse a month and she quadrupled our investment. Now shes gonna use the winnings to buy 2 more horses and the remainder will go to the training of the 3 for the next 3 months. I sure hope one wins in the next 3 months cuz those things can get expensive fast. Shes suppose to have that horse and 1 more racing in dallas in 3 weeks. Cross ur fingers buddy. Ohhhh, and ber horse was in 5th place until the last 200 yards. She won by several lengths. Go figure.

NICE!! Congrats Terra, that is awesome. Did a lot of growing up on the bush tracks in Utah and Colorado. A lot of fun. It is a good way to go broke too Stinky - cuidado con tus pesos!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Amazing is all I can say. What a story. Maybe she can bye me some lotto tickits. I am excited for her and you. Couldn't happened to a finer gal. Rutnbuck

Actually zac whos a lurker on here named her new endeavor. Rainmaker racing. As i firmly believe her horse is the most hateful critter ive ever had the displeasure of meeting i suggested black bittch racing. Trust me. My name is more fitting. That hose kicks at, bites, or casts evil spells on anyone even near her. This horse is the embodiment of hate!

Nice Job QTPie!

Save a little money for Huntin!:D

And Bring the Horse next time!

We'll Push them Bulls out of the Oaks in Record Time!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom