question for buckshot????????????

U

UThunting

how did your son do on the henrys we thought we would have heard from you but I thought I would post and see what happend hope you got that 34+" you was after he shure looked good on video

Christ no we didn't, the kid got trigger happy and got a 25 in. 4x4. Then on the way back to camp we seen the great big one you had seen 84 yards away just off the side of the road looking at us what a pisser. What do you think that buck went at least 30 but oh so tall with great forks and at least one cheater!!! The next mourning I heard some shooting over that way, you know buy the dead buffalos, went to investigate and those guys that were camped in the main camp ground had said they hit the big one I helped them for quit some time and all they could find was 2 very small spots of blood. They headed back to their camp and was going to eat and go back and look some more can't tell you the out come of that one. The guy who had the little Yamaha bike scored on one about 27. The other guys don't know. Buy the way we never did see the one I had on video again. How has your elk hunt been going? And thanks for all your help.

Buckshot (Mark B)

WOW that is the shits but thats how it go's

I was wishing you guys would hwve got the wide one we seen and got on video so I could find out how wide he really was....

the elk hunt has been slow up tell yesterday one of my freinds shot a med sized 6x6 in franklin Idaho area and another shot a 5x6 on monti cristo

I will be headed for Jackson hole WY on thursday to see whats going on there I hope i find a good one there

well tell you'r son congrads on the deer and dont feel bad about it atleast it was a great 4X4 and it was shot with a smoke pole

Good luck on the rest of you'r hunts in 2002 and good uck on the draws for 2003 UThunting

Hey guys, I am not by any stretch of the imagination a lily white individual, but it would be a good idea to kind of watch your language, okay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom