Question for Roy

Well, as a matter of fact there are a few things I would like to get off my chest,

BUT NOT A DARN ONE OF THEM ABOUT TURTLE HUNTING!!!

I can honestly say that all my turtle hunts have been 100% legal, ethical, moral, and well, skillful! I have a proud 100% success rate - ALL DIY PUBLIC LAND, FREE-RANGE, NON-HIGH FENCE HUNTS!!!

I have never overtly bragged about my turtle hunting skills, or claimed a kill that was not mine, nor purchased any turtle shells on E-bay or at any yard sale!

But the big question is this:

Can you say the same thing Eel?

I sleep just fine at night - just fine. And you?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Pathetic. Blaming others to cover your own guilt.

Hey - be sure to look in the mail this week. I am sending you a quarter, so you can go find another yard sale and buy your ego another little caress. I hear you can find some real booners oven in the Asian neighborhoods at this time of year!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Jeeze Roy, I was just asking. No need to get hostile.

Plus, I want you on record saying you have nothing to hide.

Thanks!

Eel

I'm not choosing sides but was just curious what came of the indictment? Did you walk Roy or was there some fines or deferred sentencing?
TurtleCrazy.jpg

Don't even bother Feleno. Roy is slipperier than the scum at the bottom of a Louisiana turtle pond.

Now that he's a Mod, you can expect this thread to disappear soon.

Eel

>I'm not choosing sides but was
>just curious what came of
>the indictment? Did you walk
>Roy or was there some
>fines or deferred sentencing?
>
TurtleCrazy.jpg

There is a clear difference between turtle hunting and turtle sports (not FIGHTING! That is a bold faced lie spun by some- Case is still pending, but the fed still has a long way to go to prove their case!)

And sorry Eel if I sounded hostile, I wasn't trying to be. I guess the guilt is working on you a little, huh.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Same question? Feleno, check in, man, your Magazine covers were genius…….. When you left you left a huge hole in the Forum.

Who know’s what’s going on with Feleno and why has he abandon us for so long.

And eel, thanks for a glimpse into Roy and the turtle hunt but you just reignite my desire for more history.

Feleno Use To Message Me Once In A Blue Moon & I Haven't Heard From Him For Quite Some Time!

I Hope He's Doing Well!

And Ya!

We Need Him Back!

I Nick-Named Him F'er!

He Is One Funny F'er!:D

Same question? Feleno, check in, man, your Magazine covers were genius…….. When you left you left a huge hole in the Forum.

Who know’s what’s going on with Feleno and why has he abandon us for so long.

And eel, thanks for a glimpse into Roy and the turtle hunt but you just reignite my desire for more history.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom