questions about the draw

huntdux

looks like my and my family will be chasing elk in the second season. but one question my brother put in, in the same group as I did, i got drawn but it looks like he did not. his boss who also put in for the same group was walked through the app process by my bro got drawn. and there has not been a credit back on his CC for the app fees. do you think his app was rejected? he has all ready recieved his habitat stamp. he now has to wait untill monday to call them. but on the bright side he did get a deer tag for nevada lucky basterd with no points.

If you are unsucessful in the Colorado draw they will mail a refund in check form Minus any fees.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER

I am not sure anyone can answer your questions, but you can now go online to the Colorado DOW website and luck up "limited draw results", and it should tell you what each of them drew for elk.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom