Rack Bracket - Top Two

Feleno

Long Time Member
Little late getting this posted but here it is. Will it be the young or the old(er)?
2011BracketLayoutFinal.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 07:32AM (MST)[p]WTF!! 2 out of 6 votes for the horse with little boobs?? I "smell" a setup!!
9150jen.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Catchman
Thats just wrong and scary. I should dock Alba 4 votes for that.
I sure hope it don't come down to another tie or Alba may be in trouble.

When I saw that pic I about died laughing and just had to post it...sorry F-Dude!! Dang it, quit riggin this thing and let Alba win it!! Jen's been winning stuff her whole life cuz people feel bad for her, just ain't right lol!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]Alba!!!!! Tag I am away from a stationary puter for a few days. Can't post her up, + it was pretty "racey". F-er would be pissed if I got his rack bracket jerked by Founder!! Lol

Both hot...both on the itty bitty titty committe. When I think of a "rack" neither one comes to mind.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Havn't you heard the Itty Bitty Titty song by Rodney Carrington?

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

cj- I'm sure Feleno wouldn't mind....I've heard it's been a while since hes had ANYTHING jerked!!

Gotta go with Alba.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Lmao whiz!!! After I wrote that post and re-read it I had a feeling a comment of that sort was going to be made!!

Well the best two teams made it, and it's been a great tourney but give Alba her 2nd place trophy and let Jenn cut down the net.

I'll hold the ladder for her. :) Please tell me she's not wearing panties, Breeder!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Nope Wisz, No underoos.
The best part is, is that Alba (also commando) is such a graceful loser she is helping Jenn cut it so it may take two of us to hold the ladder.
I love good sportsmanship.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom