rain

A

aepadil

HAS ANYBODY IN THE STATE SEEN ANY RAIN YET STARTING TO GET CABIN FEVER WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE

This is the official word I got.

"All rain has been cancelled for this year.

We are working on getting it rescheduled for next year."

Please stop asking. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]>Were getting some rain up here
>in Farmington....Its sure a welcome
>sight.

YES IT WAS!! It was awesome to see the monsoons finally starting to show up! Thunder, lightning, and real rain!! Reminded me of a few years ago while in 16A... bulls1 said, "it couldn't possibly rain here in the desert"... we proceded to nearly drown over the next two weeks!

Looks like the Gila area is getting some desperately needed rain finally also! We'll be back to waist deep green grass before ya know it!

Thank an indian for having a successful rain dance! And tell Paul's informant that he was WRONG! :)

Got 1/10 of an inch yesterday afternoon, at my house here north of Taos, First since May 1st.
Its Pow Wow weekend so the Indians are dancing....Hope to get more today !

CC

I was in the Gila wilderness over the July 4th weekend\. It rained every day, and rained hard one day in the higher parts, and inch of hail and the trail was a river. Lots and lots of elk, most cows had little calves. the wilderness looked good in parts we saw. The Gila north of there looked terrible, around reserve and so forth. Especially around the cattle, just ground down to dirt.

Some rain around the Quemado area the last few days,more on the way I hope. All the forests still closed.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom