Raise a glass....

kingfish

Long Time Member
Here's to all on this website.

I raise my glass, bow my head, and thank God for the opportunity to share a love for hunting with all that visit MM.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and remember to tell your loved ones how much you love them so someday you don't have to wish you had...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

kingfish, (a.k.a. Keith Fish).

You too Keith.....yet another Christmas shared with some ol' regular MMer's and a lot of new ones as well. Merry Christmas all!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Keith,

Wish you and your family the best for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years too.
Almost another year gone and the site is still growing, a lot of the real old timers are gone and don't log back in which is too bad.

Brian

MERRY CHRISTMAS(I CAN STILL SAY THAT RIGHT???) TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!!

WHEN THEY TELL ME I CAN'T SAY IT I'LL STILL SAY IT!!!

WE'VE HAD A FEW DISCUSSIONS,I THINK THE ONE ON THE CIGARETTE'S WAS THE LONGEST ONE,I TRIED TO RILE YOU BUT YOU WOULDN'T BACK DOWN!!!

kingfish IS A GUY WITH BACKBONE FOR SURE & I KNOW HE'LL ALWAYS BE ON OUR SIDE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TELLING EVERYBODY MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVEN B_F_E_,JACKMASTER & Moosie!!!

Cheers to ya all!! Hope ya all have a splendid Christmas. Even Moosie the little retarded, freaking, troublemaker. Since he won't understand. Bottoms up Moosie just for you Merry Christmas ya little freaking goose-stepping Natzie! Now back to my Christmas Rum.
Rut

Howdy,

Hear! Hear!

May all your Christmases be... bright with the friendships you've made on this site. Be sure to include Ruth and me in that list, Keith. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

God Bless,

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom